8 minutes ago, BaikenMainsUnite said:

Quick question, do you know which pck contains the soundtrack? 

Is it possible for those to be replaced?

I haven't had the time to test it yet, but some user here has mentioned that it's possible this year without patching, but I'm not sure.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Is there a way to know which ID is which song? I'm trying to replace the generic themes

Not yet, someone needs to fill this data manually. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Is there a way to know which ID is which song? I'm trying to replace the generic themes

Most of the generic themes are in music_8

7 minutes ago, BaikenMainsUnite said:

Most of the generic themes are in music_8

I just found that they are (somehow) in alphabetical order this time, although not always accurate. I just found American Patriot and Biker in music_1

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I just found that they are (somehow) in alphabetical order this time, although not always accurate. I just found American Patriot and Biker in music_1

Weird. music_8 has most of the generic songs but some of the generic songs ended up in other pcks somehow.

• Like 1

Thank you. Year after year. Thank you. 

Where's the best place to list what themes I've found under what names? 

For example, 930891086 is Dude Loves theme, found in music_1.pck. 74915153 is Eddie Guerrero's theme.

For people wanting to change the menu music, I found asking alexandria under 238447303 in Music_3. 

Edited by THEpaynexkiller
  • Like 1

Thank you very much @TheVisitorX, wonderful work as always! I've added a link to this new version to the Sound Editor Wiki page.

4 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Where's the best place to list what themes I've found under what names? 

Enter the theme names in Sound Editor, close it send your custom_data.xml to @TheVisitorX so he can include the data with the tool.

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1

Even if I repeat myself, I would like to thank everyone again for the nice messages and all the donations. That really blew my mind! Within a few hours I already had several offers for help regarding the data and even finished xml files. Since it is difficult to answer everyone directly, I would like to do this here. I will review and merge the data and try to credit everyone who contributed in the changelogs. It's really a great community with many very helpful and friendly people! 

Please wait with further data until the next update has been released. So that we have an overview of what still needs to be added.

• Like 16

Currently working on getting themes properly identified as well, have majority superstars done for the most part with the exception of those I've never heard before, still have most of the generics to do as well. Should have em done in the next hour or so.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HollowBeThySquad said:

Currently working on getting themes properly identified as well, have majority superstars done for the most part with the exception of those I've never heard before, still have most of the generics to do as well. Should have em done in the next hour or so.

There is already one up on the PWM site if you want to save some time.  May be better to build off that one. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

There is already one up on the PWM site if you want to save some time.  May be better to build off that one. 

I appreciate it bud

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, jamesmichaels said:

PWM hasn't been working for me for like a week. Anyone else having problems?

Or could someone add the download link? I created hundreds of sound files for 2K19 and uploaded to PWM. Looking forward to doing the same for 22 :)

***Update - I used my old laptop to access the PWM site but the site won't open on my gaming laptop for like a week for some reason. Look forward to making some crowd pop entrance themes for 2k22!

Edited by CaptainDClarke

18 minutes ago, CaptainDClarke said:

PWM hasn't been working for me for like a week. Anyone else having problems?

Or could someone add the download link? I created hundreds of sound files for 2K19 and uploaded to PWM. Looking forward to doing the same for 22 :)

Here's mine if that helps. It's just music, though and the music names aren't necessarily matched to what they are called in the game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BaikenMainsUnite said:

Quick question, do you know which pck contains the soundtrack? 

Is it possible for those to be replaced?

From going through the .pck it looks like the soundtrack songs are in there with the rest of the themes this year. Probably why they are available as entrance themes now.

I've noticed going through the .pck files that a lot of older themes are in there that aren't available in the menus. Like Bayley's hugger music and Godfather's theme. Wonder if there's any way to make the game read them?

Bear in mind, I haven't had a WWE game on PC since at least 2K16, so I'm a little ignorant on what's possible.

Edited by CaptainJonny