WWE 2k22 Bugs and Issues

Cave Waverider

Hello everybody.

I've been trying to seach for a solution for this problem but i can't find one.

This "glitchy" problem happens around the lights either on default or custom arenas.

I've tryied disable depth of field, lower settings, up settings... nothing solves it.

D1HMSaO.png

86sPhWl.png

Any help?

Thanks

not sure if im the only one but some of the caws i create or download do not savethey are  there in spots when i download them but if i turn the game off and htne play again they are gone ((pc win11))

The manual rope break does not work at all. In the tips it says when you are pinned close to the ropes to press O (playstation) or B(xbox) to grab the ropes for a rope break  but it doesnt give any prompts at all. Tried it many times but it's bugged. 

Since I installed the 1.09 update the whole game is speeded up, how do we fix that ?

I'm on pc on a screen at 144hz

10 minutes ago, Myers666 said:

Since I installed the 1.09 update the whole game is speeded up, how do we fix that ?

I'm on pc on a screen at 144hz

OK, I found how to fix the problem. You must activate the "Timed Game Update" in the graphics options.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS????

...THANKS...

On 4/9/2022 at 12:06 PM, DemonsDecay said:

Hello everybody.

This "glitchy" problem happens around the lights either on default or custom arenas.

I've tryied disable depth of field, lower settings, up settings... nothing solves it.

D1HMSaO.png

86sPhWl.png

Any help?

Thanks

am having an  issue in universe mode where   you cant add ppv's  to some months example I tried moving survivor series to the last Sunday  of November and it  made it a regular show with a max of 9 matches. From what i can tell it only does this for August-December

After the 1.09 patch, when using a team member as a manager, the "together" entrance settings are ignored now. For example, I set up Undertaker and Paul Bearer using the Undertaker With Manager entrance animation and it's worked perfect as in prior years, but after this new patch it just uses the primary wrestler animation and the generic manager animation where they follow behind slowly.

This is more obvious when using the nWo in matches. For example, setting up a 1 v 1 match with Hogan and 2 or 3 managers, selecting Hall and Nash, or Hall and Nash with Bischoff... the cool group entrance is no longer used and just has the managers hang out in the background while Hogan's normal singles entrance happens.

The group victory motions are working fine though, and if the team members are all participating the match (not as managers) then it seems to work fine for entrances.

Hopefully this is fixed in a future update because it kind of ruins the Faction concept of the game, and makes it impossible to see the Paul Bearer entrance with the Urn or any of the cool combined manager entrances.

----

Found a new weird bug with this 1.09 patch.  Hulk Hogan's entrance animation seems to have a broken audience!  As soon as his entrance begins, the entire crowd stops moving -- everyone is just sitting still, no movement, and no crowd noise.  It's the weirdest thing, but kind of funny -- especially after seeing a regular entrance for the first wrestler, then Hogan comes out and the audience just sits down and is completely silent and motionless.

Haven't seen this happen in any other entrances yet, but I suppose it's possible something changed which might affect other entrance animations.

3 hours ago, TheKreator said:

----

Found a new weird bug with this 1.09 patch.  Hulk Hogan's entrance animation seems to have a broken audience!  As soon as his entrance begins, the entire crowd stops moving -- everyone is just sitting still, no movement, and no crowd noise.  It's the weirdest thing, but kind of funny -- especially after seeing a regular entrance for the first wrestler, then Hogan comes out and the audience just sits down and is completely silent and motionless.

Haven't seen this happen in any other entrances yet, but I suppose it's possible something changed which might affect other entrance animations.

I read something similar where they saw that bug when they had an alt attire on Hogan.  I cannot remember which version of Hogan they mentioned though but it would not surprise me that it happens to both since 2K seemed to just copy pasted a lot of the wrestler data for those with multiple versions in the game.

If I edit the Upper Lateral Ground Actions in Create a Moveset mode and select the Big Splash there, my game crashes back to the desktop every time.

Anyone else has that issue?

6 hours ago, Darkness Muta said:

I read something similar where they saw that bug when they had an alt attire on Hogan.  I cannot remember which version of Hogan they mentioned though but it would not surprise me that it happens to both since 2K seemed to just copy pasted a lot of the wrestler data for those with multiple versions in the game.

Ah, yes it is on a custom CAS version of Hogan using his entrance.  (And this was the Hogan Title Entrance specifically.)  Now that I think of it, it could have also been a problem prior to 1.09, but I think it's first time I've seen the Championship Entrance animation on this CAS.

2 hours ago, moko said:

When I press the RT+A to perform the finisher,It shows RT+holdA move. 

Yes, I noticed this too.  Wasn't able to do the Samoan Spike whether I tapped or held A.

A 64MB patch just started downloading, so hopefully this is the hotfix for the variety of bugs introduced in 1.09.

Hmm, well even after patch 1.10, there is still no sound for certain new moves, the tap RT+A or hold RT+A is still using the hold move, and manager entrances are still broken.  None of the bugs introduced in 1.09 seem to be addressed.  Curious to read what the official patch notes are for this one...

• Like 1

Sooo I have the Issue that in Universe Mode when i start the Match and Start Recording with Geforce Experience i get the GRAFIC_DEVICE_REMOVED error. Any try to fixing the Error is not working after trying any method. Oh that ONLY happens in Universe Mode, Exhibition is completly Fine.

I dont know what causes this but after the for example SmackDown "intro" before a match is the point were it happens the most (5/6 Times). Sometimes it even happens shortly after so i guess the game + experience in that loading string just throws my 1080 out of the system for a short while.

I have given up fixing it for now 'cause that bothers me since the 1.09 Patch and just got so much Worse at the latest Version.

This happens around the lights either on default or custom arenas.

it's the THIRD time i try to ask for help with this but nobody answers

D1HMSaO.png

Having issues with Custom Entrances.  When I create custom videos and assign them to my CAW's the game either crashes on the save or takes the custom video off their Trinitron entrance.  Is this part of the 'invisible' data limit or a separate issue? Any ideas?

Decided to start MyRise up after putting it off for a while, started making a female as i will play that path first, so i get the CAW all done, make the gear get the movelist done everything, i always add hair last so im looking for one of the new hairstyles i like only to not be able to find it, something said TeeGee check the men's section for shits and giggles......sure enough i found thisWOcTxHs.jpgS7xXPOH.jpg

On 4/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, TheKreator said:

After the 1.09 patch, when using a team member as a manager, the "together" entrance settings are ignored now. For example, I set up Undertaker and Paul Bearer using the Undertaker With Manager entrance animation and it's worked perfect as in prior years, but after this new patch it just uses the primary wrestler animation and the generic manager animation where they follow behind slowly.

This is more obvious when using the nWo in matches. For example, setting up a 1 v 1 match with Hogan and 2 or 3 managers, selecting Hall and Nash, or Hall and Nash with Bischoff... the cool group entrance is no longer used and just has the managers hang out in the background while Hogan's normal singles entrance happens.

The group victory motions are working fine though, and if the team members are all participating the match (not as managers) then it seems to work fine for entrances.

Hopefully this is fixed in a future update because it kind of ruins the Faction concept of the game, and makes it impossible to see the Paul Bearer entrance with the Urn or any of the cool combined manager entrances.

Not only that. If your entrance has special audio the music and entrance play over the audio. It can even Happen with Elias. (made a video showcasing this). I hope someone at 2K realizes this and fixes it. (Also if you play as Woods his trombone makes no noise during his entrance)