WWE 2k22 Bugs and Issues

Cave Waverider

Create-an-Arena problems for entrances from crowd problems.

Sorry if it’s been asked a lot—apologies if so—but I promise I can’t find the answer anywhere, for entrances that come from the crowd (specifically Roman’s shield entrance) what venue/stage/setup/whatever stipulations do I need for it? Both the thunderdome and indoor stadium still have my CaW walking the main aisle. Any help is super appreciated 😊

• Like 1

i have much problems,bugs in cell match,the players separate when they reach the top of the cage and do not hit each other, I get a line in the middle of the game if I put it in full screen,My rise mode has crashed and if I start it the game closes automatically,in the interruptions in the entrance of the players so far none has hit the rival, they let him enter the ring and when he finishes they start fighting,there are also bugs in the fights, it doesn't let you take ladders in money in the bank, they hit you with the ladder and you fly out of the ring.... I think wwe2k20 was much better than this game, real garbage, nor the graphics on the screen completely I can enjoy and not even play and i forget ,more wrongs. ah,i install the last update and continue like now

ryzen 5 3600xt

1660 super

Edited by ferry-19

Xbox 1 v1.06

Universe “Superstar Mode” my very first post match cutscene, my opponent gets beaten up by an invisible man…. I go back into the ring for the save and now my guy looks like some outlaw indie mudshow jackass lol - I guess the WWE finally signed the Invisible man.

My manager is Jim Cornette… even the Cornette CAW looked pissed off with me selling to the Invisible Man.

Edited by Jaric Desann
Wrong version number.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:16 PM, freejordn said:

I'm on PC. I just started the MyRise mode, which is seeing minor bugs and glitches on my end. None of them break gameplay, or anything major. They're just annoying. The main one I've noticed is that, when you select a superstar, or member of management to speak to in between matches, the camera is pushed far back. The camera is pointing in the direction of your CAW, and whoever he/she is speaking to, but it's at a distance, and at first, I thought it was maybe intentional, and wondered why they would make such an odd choice. As I continued on, I would see the same thing happen again and again, but it started to to expose the entire room, behind the walls, exposing complete darkness. I looked it up on YouTube, and found nobody else going through the same thing.

Another thing, I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and 5223 mb of graphic memory. My texture quality is set at standard, and I'm assuming it's because I need more graphic memory, but I've seen some people online claim that you need 16 gbs of RAM to run texture quality at high, and I have 16 gigs of RAM. So, should I be seeing my texture quality on high?

I've had this happen too, though it started happening after I edited the .ini file to disable the action camera (to enable 60fps camera cuts in matches).  It may or may not be related, but seemed to start happening when I made that change, and stopped happening after I reset it back to default.

----  My own bug discoveries -----

PC, Steam, v1.06

Consistently and repeatably getting a crash to desktop (sometimes, but not always with the GPU error dialog box)

This happens in Create a Show, specifically when selecting the Match-Up screen and then switching to the list of Generic/Custom videos.  Happens almost immediately and every time.

I suspect there's a bugged media file causing a memory leak or something to trigger that GPU error.

----

In 2 v 2 Tag Team matches (possibly other versions of tags too), both legal wrestlers start the match auto-targeted to the Referee.

This only started happening after I enabled Referee Targeting in the Options menu.  I like the ability to manually change targeting to the ref, but it shouldn't default the competitors to the ref immediately at the start.  Disabling Referee Targeting fixes the issue, but sometimes I want to target the ref.  Ha!

----

Several moves which have automatic run to the ropes animations (such as Hulk Hogan's bodyslam, hit the ropes, then leg drop) can glitch if you're positioned too close to a corner.  For example, the body slam happens, Hulk runs to bounce off the ropes, but ends up stuck running towards the ropes and never rebounds.  The opponent is trapped in the animation as well, so they can never get up to attack or break the move.  The match must be restarted at this point.

I believe this is due to the animation for bouncing off the ropes not being available if you're close to a corner.  A potential fix would be ensuring the character runs towards the center of the ropes, rather than perfectly 90 degrees from the initial move on the opponent.  Sadly, this is not something we can fix with mods since it's tied to the animation.

These moves specifically are also broken in situations where there are no ropes, like at the top of a Hell in a Cell, or in a backstage area.  In previous games, moves like that often were automatically replaced by alternate versions or moves without the running animation.  I'm sure that could be fixed easily by 2K in a future patch.

Edited by TheKreator
Edited to separate topics from my previous quote and new post.

Version 1.06 fixed some problems but created others. For me the game (on PC) crashes when I try to enter the HATS menu or the one for choosing the HAIR of the CAW.
We just have to hope for 1.07, which I hope will be released very soon, to have an acceptably stable game, right 2K?

I just made this account specifically to share a *really* weird issue. I was trying to apply the sort of robo-cop looking visor to my character, but found that when I had it and a certain jacket item on at the same time, the textures got shuffled during entrances. Made a new character with just that visor and jacket, and it still did it. I didn't want to get rid of the design that had the jacket, so I made a duplicate and tried to find a new outfit to go with the visor, but it was still shuffling the textures. Finally I removed the shirt entirely, and tried again, and it still happened

https://imgur.com/b5bCQbm

At this point I'm thinking "Okay, well maybe something weird is going on and some reference in memory is accidentally pointing at the jacket on the first character, so I go and change the jacket color on the first character to green. 

https://imgur.com/SvCavK3

Try it again, and I get the exact same result as the first pic posted. Now, I don't have any tools set up to look at the internals of what the game is doing to confirm anything, but it sure looks like a stale reference problem. The information of the blue jacket is still sitting in the game somewhere, not yet overwritten, and the pointer that's supposed to tell the visor what texture to load is for some reason pointing at that jacket instead, throwing everything else off in the process.

Anti-aliasing problem ?

no matter what i do i couldn't fix the anti-aliasing the textures have jagged edges, is there a problem with the game or is it me?

My system :

Sapphire Radeon RX 6600 Pulse 8 GB GDDR6 128 Bit Ekran Kartı
Ryzen 5 3600
16GB RAM
480GB NVMe M.2 SSD
Win10Pro

Edited by BayLord001

Dunno if it's just me, but I downloaded some superstars like Triple H 98 and 04 and The Rock 98 from the CC, and this superstars are supposedly the ones from MyFaction (and I believe so, The Rock has even got his old theme and titantron), but despite having their name right the announcer still announces them as "The Superstar". Is it just me? I tried with a normal CC download, a CM Punk and it's announced as CM Punk

2 hours ago, WalkerTM said:

Dunno if it's just me, but I downloaded some superstars like Triple H 98 and 04 and The Rock 98 from the CC, and this superstars are supposedly the ones from MyFaction (and I believe so, The Rock has even got his old theme and titantron), but despite having their name right the announcer still announces them as "The Superstar". Is it just me? I tried with a normal CC download, a CM Punk and it's announced as CM Punk

That is normal for those MyFaction/ MyRise alt versions of the wrestlers from the CC.

10 hours ago, Darkness Muta said:

That is normal for those MyFaction/ MyRise alt versions of the wrestlers from the CC.

Oh ok, it kinda breaks the immersion but it's better than nothing at the moment

17 hours ago, WalkerTM said:

They are saved as a CAW.

CAW versions of characters can no longer have custom Call Names, it always defaults to The Superstar now.

If you set it as an alt, you can no longer play as him cuz its for the hidden Rock slot.

So Superstar or nothing basically 

54 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

They are saved as a CAW.

CAW versions of characters can no longer have custom Call Names, it always defaults to The Superstar now.

If you set it as an alt, you can no longer play as him cuz its for the hidden Rock slot.

So Superstar or nothing basically 

Well that explains why I couldn't find them when set as alt. attires. I didn't know, thanks for clarifying

Well, it is as it is right now, better than nothing

I can’t find the Souled Out arena in Universe mode. It’s missing. I have the DLC but it doesn’t appear. I’m trying to have a universe mode that focuses on WCW but when customizing the show/pay-per-view, the arena just doesn’t show up

So i have a problem with trio entrances

I've made 3 CAW's a tag team like the shield

and three of them are champions , but the entrance changes to generic , even tho i've manually made their entrance like the shield from the crowd.

I didn't had the problem in 2k19 so idk what is the problem , help?

Game crashes when i create more than 5 custom tag teams can't access the universe mode.

I created a whole 2 rosters and the game crashes wich is sad :(  hope they fix it soon enough

Whenever I play online I cannot see my friends images on there custom characters so sometimes there faces would just be blank instead of having a image hopefully they fix this

team The Hurt Business entrance without music and cant be edited

why Universe mod start with 90s screen filters on all shows, raw and sd 2021 arenas missing in show editor

Is it me or does the load times really stink when using CAWs? I love to have the additional missing characters for my universe but getting into matches feels 2-3x longer than in 2k19.  In an era of SSD's, it's odd that they couldn't patch that. 

I created a CAW with custom images on the face, when it enters it glitches, the black coat takes on a buggy texture and the hair disappears.

I just want to know if I'm not the only one with this kind of bug , if this is the case it must be likely that the devs will fix this problem soon, right?

They need to fix Money in the Bank matches, it doesnt show in superstar stats that they won it. I also noticed in the CC screen if u upload stuff they dont appear, so u can delete them later if u wanted to.

And if u are reviewing championships when u select one men or women it only shows those kind, to see the opposite gender ones u have to back out of universe mode and go back.

Im a big fan of the online mode and have grinded and improved to about top 500. Checked today and everything is blank saying i have no wins or games. Not that important but it was cool to track smh