WWE 2k22 Mod Requests

Cave Waverider

22 hours ago, WeGoku said:

I definitely am excited to port over triple h 2k15 attires as well as others. I think Hulk Hogan 2k15 is a much better model than the one we currently have. That's getting replaced asap.

gotta do some manual work in blender for that but really easy tbh

Would really love to see the saiyan armor and gundam pilot helmet looking CAW parts be replaced with the actual designs from those respective anime, if possible.  Maybe the tron suit too?

If it's possible to add material selection to skin that would also be really nice. Setting skin to metal/plastic/rainbow/etc would add a lot of cool variety.  Hair's material selection being expanded to all materials as well, if possible?

And allowing negative values on all emboss sliders for images would be nice. sometimes i want things to pop out but the game only lets it be an indent.

One thing I'm really excited to attempt eventually is fixing a few entrance attire options.  When they model these parts, the character is in a T pose.  So the model looks pretty awesome with the arms outstretched.  But then when they are actually in the game, the robes or attire warps along with the arms and shoulders bending into a natural pose.

One example that really bothers me is the Undertaker 98 Ministry of Darkness WM15 entrance jacket.  The huge bat wings on the shoulder are supposed to be somewhat rigid and the cape hangs down from behind.  The selection screen photo is a perfect example of what it should look like.  Yet when it's actually in the game and animated, the shoulder parts are bent and warped into a curved shape following the contour of the arms now hanging to the side.  This also causes the cape to warp oddly and kind of ruins the awesome visuals of that entrance attire.

This isn't really a new thing -- basically all entrance attires that are more elaborate than a simple jacket or robe are affected by this.  Back when Demolition was officially in the game, their vests were warped and turned into rounded shoulder pads too.

Ric Flair's black butterfly robe (especially when used with the Ric Flair 91 entrance motion) has the same problem but with the sleeves being rigid, so when his hands are moved in any direction besides directly flat, the hanging sleeves and feathers obscure his face and clip through all over the place when animated.

I'm assuming some of this can be corrected after exporting the models and adjusting in Blender.  Others probably not, like Flair's robe really should have some physics on the sleeves, but being a Create a Superstar part, is that even possible to modify?

On 4/14/2022 at 1:49 PM, gamingsinceatari said:

This!

Although i dont think thats gonna be possible even with a moveset or date editor because it isnt programmed to be a position a finisher can be done from.  I could be wrong but i used the data editor in 2k19 and put this move as finisher and the prompt would never come up.

But im with you on your overall message.  I need a data editor or moveset editor of some sort.  Theres way too many moves this year that are not listed in the sig/finisher section for some odd reason.   If someone could help with this i'd greatly appreciate it!

It is possible, there are other Apron to ring grapple moves from the same exact setup that can be used as finishers.

Just not the slingshot ddt.

Edited by DaxRedding

13 hours ago, DaxRedding said:

It is possible, there are other Apron to ring grapple moves from the same exact setup that can be used as finishers.

Just not the slingshot ddt.

can you name a couple?  Im not sure if we are thinking of a different move but as far as i know its not possible from that position

Is there anyway to create a mod so that my ALEXA BLISS CAW can come out and be called Alexa Bliss and not "the Superstar" I don't want to get rid of spooky bliss entirely.   

Also this might be the wrong place to ask but what happened to prowrestlingmods.io?  Is it done?

1 hour ago, Monster_Zero said:

Is there anyway to create a mod so that my ALEXA BLISS CAW can come out and be called Alexa Bliss and not "the Superstar" I don't want to get rid of spooky bliss entirely.   

Also this might be the wrong place to ask but what happened to prowrestlingmods.io?  Is it done?

The easiest way I've found do get the names correct is to use Sound Editor and find the original call name, export it, then choose a name available in the CAS mode that is unlikely to be used, choose it, then inject the original call name over the CAS call name.  For example, I did this in previous year replacing "Bear" with "Bearer" for my Paul Bearer CAS.  It does take a while to find the audio files so you'll know which one to replace.  I did it years ago to add The Fink's ring announcing back into the game and made a few customized CAS names.

The only way for a mod to be called by an original game character's name during ring announcing and commentary is to replace an original character and replace all the associated audio.  It's a real chore and not worth the effort due to the commentary files being so complex.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 5:56 AM, jjfuegoas1 said:

Also change the CAWS models because this 2k22 the CAWS only sweat in the face and necks and doesnt have damage marks on their bodies 

It's been that way pretty much since sweat's been added to the game. It's one of the reasons I tend to lean toward building fantasy-based wrestlers, or ones wearing full-body suits (and usually masks or something). It gets around the partial-sweating issue.

Is it somehow possible for someone to make an attire for someone's MyRise wrestler? i would like Carmella's WM38 attire for my female if possible

That sounds like an interesting subject to explore. I'd love to see MyRise modding, and maybe we can eventually make it so that MyRise CAWs (sans MyRise boosts) can carry over to Universe and MyGM mode. I'd also like to be able to use CAWs in MyFaction mode.

Do you guys have any attire mods that would help us get parts into MyRise? we have been completely screwed on this mode lol we cant get anything at all

On 5/6/2022 at 8:14 PM, TeeGeeYouTube said:

Is it somehow possible for someone to make an attire for someone's MyRise wrestler? i would like Carmella's WM38 attire for my female if possible

Not possible. Those characters are generated in real time by the save file. Mod the parts in CAS mode? Perhaps, but it seems overwriting any mdl causes it to crash in CAS for the time being, so I'm gonna say no. 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:41 AM, Monster_Zero said:

You won't need that CAW much longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I request pls make some awesome movesets finely which are completely removed from wwe 2k22, Like specially Roman's Apron Dropkick "Drive by" and many more and add it to moveset of 2k22...., Also make all OMGs thar are removed from 2k22..❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:01 AM, Sayantan Manna said:

I request pls make some awesome movesets finely which are completely removed from wwe 2k22, Like specially Roman's Apron Dropkick "Drive by" and many more and add it to moveset of 2k22...., Also make all OMGs thar are removed from 2k22..❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

impossible