WWE 2k22 Mod Requests

Cave Waverider

I Would like ported characters of:

- Kurt Angle

- Chris Jericho

- The Big Show

- Daniel Bryan

- Adam Cole

And young versions of Cena, Orton, Edge, Styles, Joe n more.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheWolfOwl said:

After a few days of playing, if someone could find a way to optimize custom superstar loading that would be great. Loading takes forever sometimes if theres more than one custom superstar. 

engine issue, not something a mod can really fix

The 60 FPS mod is outdated with 1.06, If someone could update it? Also any tutorial on setting moves that are unusable as finishers/signatures to be useable. Like Melina's "Sunset Flip".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frikideredes said:

More than 100 CAW slots! I'd love this

Engine limitation not possible

19 hours ago, WeGoku said:

I would like to know if you still need to fix the red skin issue when you start porting over mods from previous games in the series.  I remember having to do this in 2k19.

Always. Those old shaders are awful and ancient

On 3/22/2022 at 4:29 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I'll make a tutorial. It's the same as 19/20 except the bks are in the caks now.

Facepaint for Jeff is on his texture, thats why it cant be changed.  

You'll have to retexture his face if u want it gone.

A8DqC7D.png 

I'll make a model import guide soon. 

Someone found the model in the files without face paint. Would be dope if it could be uploaded 

On 3/22/2022 at 4:29 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I'll make a tutorial. It's the same as 19/20 except the bks are in the caks now.

A8DqC7D.png 

Someone found the model in the files without face paint. Would be dope if it could be uploaded 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:29 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

A8DqC7D.png 

sorry to ask

can this tool unlock the showcase wrestlers?

1 hour ago, dokoham said:

sorry to ask

can this tool unlock the showcase wrestlers?

Think you need to wait for the save editor for that

1 hour ago, LeBron James said:

@Pepsiguy2 Will the modding tool for 22 be released publicly this week ?

I think so. Hanleys is coding the final version now

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Think you need to wait for the save editor for that

I think so. Hanleys is coding the final version now

good news~~

how about save editor?

how many version now?

thanks.

Very curious about importing move animations from prior games.  I seem to recall that was kind of tricky even in prior games with certain moves or animations.

Primarily I'm wanting to get the Earthquake Splash move back.  Seems like every move and animation still exists for The Natural Disasters, except Earthquake's finisher.  (The one that included his jumping taunt, running off the ropes, and the splash with pinning combination.)

Also would be great if prior game Entrance Animations could be brought in.  Some of the recaptured entrances, team entrances, etc... for this year are inferior to the animations in prior games.  (The one that bugs me the most is the new Undertaker '95 entrance, and the Undertaker with Manager entrance also being overwritten with the new Undertaker '95 walk animation.)

aj-styles.png

FGFNDJO255L65LUXJBM3JWX2Z4.jpg

aj-styles-04_original.jpg?1301849460

Different retro versions of AJ Styles- his TNA versions (short and long hair), NJPW Bullet Club, WWE 2016 version with debut attire and WM32 attire, with shorter hair than now. ANY one of the above is fine, just a huge fan of the guy!

Edited by Nyan4Krunex
Too many justs 💀

5 hours ago, SrH said:

Is there a way to change the commentary team? I’d love to be able to change their appearances to JR etc or created wrestlers

Yeah you can change their models when the mod tool is out. 

40 minutes ago, SrH said:

Amazing. Same with refs? When do we think it will be out?

Soon. We're still figuring stuff out. The trans shader is being a real fucking bitch and i can't use ycs_hair yet because hair is now colored in real time by the game instead of a texture.

PujywaJ.jpeg

sounds good! Can’t wait for it to be released.

another thought - Will there be anymore cutscene/promo options available with a mod? Unless I’m looking in the wrong space, there’s hardly any in this game for custom videos!

26 minutes ago, SrH said:

sounds good! Can’t wait for it to be released.

another thought - Will there be anymore cutscene/promo options available with a mod? Unless I’m looking in the wrong space, there’s hardly any in this game for custom videos!

Use cheat engine to force the evt ID of the animation played in CAV. This is how others such as ElementGames creators their videos. Mod tool itself won't help except give you id numbers 

However face anim loading had changed in this game and any anims forced to spawn using this hack won't have facials 

On 3/26/2022 at 6:47 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

Soon. We're still figuring stuff out. The trans shader is being a real fucking bitch and i can't use ycs_hair yet because hair is now colored in real time by the game instead of a texture.

Is the hair colored in real time for everybody? I would have assumed characters with multi-colored hair (Alexa's pink tips, multiple women's darker roots, etc.)  would almost have to be done with textures in order to be accurate. Is all that just done with shaders and masks? As someone who mostly just rips the models to play around with them in Blender that sounds like it'd be a real pain in the ass to try and recreate with nodes.