WWE 2k22 Mod Requests

Cave Waverider

Please post your request for non-Multimedia Mods* (Characters, Arenas, Moves, Entrances,...) in this thread only.
Modders will look at this thread for inspiration if they are looking for mods to create and perhaps create the ones you're looking for.

If you post requests in other threads than this one, you will be dealt with according to the Site Rules.

* Multimedia Mods (Videos, Audio, Renders,...) should be requested at this link instead.

On 3/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, rizarjay said:

A guide or tool to import custom Tron videos would be incredible, if possible! 🙏

I second this. Custom music isn't quite the same without the trons and minitrons.

• Yes! 1

20 hours ago, TheWolfOwl said:

I'm sure these have already been requested but intergender matches/titles and easy input for custom trons/music.

I second this! ♡ Having gender restrictions disabled for 2K19 made the game so much more fun for me and my friends. Please, please, please make a mod for intergender matches again. Thank you for all of your hardwork regardless. If you have a Ko-fi or something similar, I'm literally willing to donate if you drop that mod, creatives!! ♡

love-gif.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glitterz said:

I second this! ♡ Having gender restrictions disabled for 2K19 made the game so much more fun for me and my friends. Please, please, please make a mod for intergender matches again. Thank you for all of your hardwork regardless. If you have a Ko-fi or something similar, I'm literally willing to donate if you drop that mod, creatives!! ♡

love-gif.gif

Same, I'm ready to make a donation,

I also want to say that I found a trainer that allows you to remove gender restrictions and therefore makes intergender matches possible, if you're interested, answer this topic and I will bring you back to the link where I found the trainer but I still want to warn you that despite the fact that it works there are still some persistent technical problems such as the fact that the man can give some hit on the female opponent but then he can't do anything for a few moments except move.

A mod correcting this would be necessary and very welcome. 

It's probably impossible but would be dope is someone found a way to enable the locked option on CAWs for WWE superstars. Like being able to change haircut, adding tatoos on the face, body morphing, etc... 

If someone found a way to remove the face paint on Jeff Hardy that would be awesome as well 

On 3/18/2022 at 2:53 AM, Glitterz said:

love-gif.gif

There's a cheat table available with this option, it's also unlock all myrise, myfaction models and increase CC slider moph

5 hours ago, tich said:

There's a cheat table available with this option, it's also unlock all myrise, myfaction models and increase CC slider moph

Yes but it does not work 100%, the man cannot give more than a few hits, he finds himself blocked.

• Like 1

I'm interested mainly in porting/recreating character mods already released for 2K19, particularly these dudes:

Chris Benoit by DFM85 (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/43619a508667031dd037b071be6e27c4)
Test by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/9d17090cf8fb576df50b42d4c2c720e6)
Christian '21 by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/24adf6e283af76bcf1420261db8c11de)
The Dudley Boyz (2K17 port)

Of course, if we find a way to import 2k19 models into 2k22, i'd be happy to do it all by myself, but until then..

And 1 more somewhat "custom" request: it would be awesome if someone could do a current day oldman Matt Hardy but in one of his mid-2000s "Will Not Die" era attires.  Would love to see a "tornado slapper" finally making his proper solo return.

That would basically be a full wishlist for me this year.

Edited by SaintChristian
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 10:22 PM, rizarjay said:

A guide or tool to import custom Tron videos would be incredible, if possible! 🙏

I'll make a tutorial. It's the same as 19/20 except the bks are in the caks now.

On 3/18/2022 at 12:52 PM, Nogara said:

It's probably impossible but would be dope is someone found a way to enable the locked option on CAWs for WWE superstars. Like being able to change haircut, adding tatoos on the face, body morphing, etc... 

If someone found a way to remove the face paint on Jeff Hardy that would be awesome as well 

Facepaint for Jeff is on his texture, thats why it cant be changed.  

You'll have to retexture his face if u want it gone.

A8DqC7D.png 

16 hours ago, SaintChristian said:

I'm interested mainly in porting/recreating character mods already released for 2K19, particularly these dudes:

Chris Benoit by DFM85 (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/43619a508667031dd037b071be6e27c4)
Test by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/9d17090cf8fb576df50b42d4c2c720e6)
Christian '21 by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/24adf6e283af76bcf1420261db8c11de)
The Dudley Boyz (2K17 port)

Of course, if we find a way to import 2k19 models into 2k22, i'd be happy to do it all by myself, but until then..

And 1 more somewhat "custom" request: it would be awesome if someone could do a current day oldman Matt Hardy but in one of his mid-2000s "Will Not Die" era attires.  Would love to see a "tornado slapper" finally making his proper solo return.

That would basically be a full wishlist for me this year.

I'll make a model import guide soon. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone convert and import (or make a tutorial to do so) some arenas from previous 2K games? Like the Attitude Era arenas from 2K16, various WM arenas like, WrestleMania 29 from 2K15, WrestleMania 30 and 34 from 2K19. I know some of them are on the CC, but graphics are missing and in some cases arenas are wrong, like you can't make WM 30 without choosing an open stadium

• Like 1

After a few days of playing, if someone could find a way to optimize custom superstar loading that would be great. Loading takes forever sometimes if theres more than one custom superstar.