WWE 2K22 - 60FPS Fix

vo0d0o

1. Download Cheat Engine - Cheat Engine Download-Link

2. Download the Cheat Engine CT File - Cheat Engine CT File Download-Link

3. Start Cheat Engine

4. Start the the Game

5. Selct a process to open and choose WWE 2K22

6. Open a cheat table or unprotected trainer and choose the downloaded WWE2K22-60 FPS Ce-Hack.CT file

7. Change the Value to 59

8. Activate the address at the buttom

9. Finished... Enjoy

Edited by vo0d0o
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice, thank you very much.

Is it possible to set the entire game to 120 FPS, too (you can enable 120Hz mode by changing the .ini)? My LG CX OLED would like that. :)

• Too Sweet 1

• Cave Waverider pinned this topic

Not sure if it's just me, but it seems to glitch out my controllers pretty bad and remaps them. 

I'll wait it out. Regardless I'm stoked to see you guys working hard. 

• Cave Waverider unpinned this topic
52 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Works for entrances, doesnt work on 30fps camera cuts during moves (how stupid are those things). Also messes up the lip syncing in MyRise mode when talking to NPCs

go to Documents/WWE2K22 then open config file then change use_action_camera = 1 to use_action_camera = 0 then save and start your game, camera cuts/finishers should now run at 60fps

Credit AaronXander

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, hsalihbaj said:

go to Documents/WWE2K22 then open config file then change use_action_camera = 1 to use_action_camera = 0 then save and start your game, camera cuts/finishers should now run at 60fps

Credit AaronXander

Thanks Ill give  it a try

• Too Sweet 1

A couple weird things that I've noticed related to this mod:

The Title Match Introductions are all normally 30fps, and with this mod activated after the match started following the Introductions, the entire match played in double speed!  Like everything was running twice as fast.  The Introductions still looked choppy 30fps animation, but ran smoother because it kind of doubled the game's speed to 60 rather than just the framerate or something.  Only did this for title matches though.

In MyRise, camera angles were completely glitched when talking to NPC characters in the hubs.  For example, if you talk to the GM, the camera would be up in the ceiling behind a wall.  This might be tied to the .ini edit for fixing the 30-60 camera cut animations during the match.  But it's like it reset the camera's position to 0,0,0 in the backstage environments of MyRise.  Changing the action camera .ini setting back to 1 seemed to fix it.

12 minutes ago, TheKreator said:

A couple weird things that I've noticed related to this mod:

The Title Match Introductions are all normally 30fps, and with this mod activated after the match started following the Introductions, the entire match played in double speed!  Like everything was running twice as fast.  The Introductions still looked choppy 30fps animation, but ran smoother because it kind of doubled the game's speed to 60 rather than just the framerate or something.  Only did this for title matches though.

In MyRise, camera angles were completely glitched when talking to NPC characters in the hubs.  For example, if you talk to the GM, the camera would be up in the ceiling behind a wall.  This might be tied to the .ini edit for fixing the 30-60 camera cut animations during the match.  But it's like it reset the camera's position to 0,0,0 in the backstage environments of MyRise.  Changing the action camera .ini setting back to 1 seemed to fix it.

Patch changed memory addresses around

19 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Patch changed memory addresses around

I haven't tried the 60fps or the action camera settings since the 1.06 patch.  These findings were from 1.05.  I loved the 60fps entrances, but all the other things made it not worth the tradeoff yet so I just went back to default settings.

As with prior years, I'm assuming things like this might change frequently throughout the releases of patches and DLC updates, so hopefully by the end of summer we'll have consistent results.  :)

40 minutes ago, TheKreator said:

I haven't tried the 60fps or the action camera settings since the 1.06 patch.  These findings were from 1.05.  I loved the 60fps entrances, but all the other things made it not worth the tradeoff yet so I just went back to default settings.

As with prior years, I'm assuming things like this might change frequently throughout the releases of patches and DLC updates, so hopefully by the end of summer we'll have consistent results.  :)

Yeah pretty much gotta wait for July for memory hacks without issue

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

can someone help please? my game is constantly sped up i have no idea how to fix it i have changed the settings in my documents heck i even deleted the file i cant play with a constant sped up game thanks.

22 hours ago, iwanstait said:

can someone help please? my game is constantly sped up i have no idea how to fix it i have changed the settings in my documents heck i even deleted the file i cant play with a constant sped up game thanks.

Turn on "Timed Update" in Graphics Settings in Extras. This should cap your game at 60 fps instead of unlimited fps which is default after new update.

Edited by Nyan4Krunex

These new graphic settings are cool, but takes a lot of trial and error to get it dialed in.

If you disable V-Sync and Timed Updates, and enable 60 fps action camera, the game runs in hyperspeed as everyone has noted.  But rather than using Timed Updates, if you set custom settings in the Nvidia Control Panel to lock your framerate at 60, that seems to balance it out near perfectly and entrances are also in 60fps.  The only thing that seems to still go in fast forward is the pre-match "warm up" poses, but that's brief and gameplay is smooth.  I haven't tried other modes like MyRise or Universe yet to see how it works there, but I'm still tweaking Nvidia settings to see if any other optimization is possible.

Overall, this patch is quite an impressive step forward considering prior years ignoring demands for more control over graphic options.  I really didn't expect them to enable these type of settings in the game.  Obviously they just unlocked a few of the earlier limitations without really testing and probably will refine it in a future patch, but I'm happy to have some control over these settings officially now.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...