how can I rename an apron pac file if two separate aprons have the same ID number?

specifically I'm wondering how to rename my apron pac file for the royal rumble 2004 arena. it shares the same apron number as another modded arena wrestlemania x8. since I like x8 more I've just used that apron but if I open rr2004  it will have wrestlemania apron.  the apron number is 000034.pac. I tried manually renaming it manually to some random number but it crashed my game when I tried to load the arena after setting the new apron number in wrestle minus.  how do you legitimately change the number for an apron PR any file so it doesn't clash with another? any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...

you need to rename the apron file itself as well as within the pach. So for example you wantt o use arapron00054.pac and rename it to arapron00055.pac. First rename the file and then open the file with hex editor and scroll down and rename here as well to 55. 

Copy then to your arena/Apron directory

After adding to your game, you need to regenerate your .def file with CCT, so that the game "recognizes" that the file exists. Then, after setting it as apron in WrestleMinus that should work