Additional character slots in WWE 2K19 MOD (CAW slot numbers assigned to character mods)

BlindedByTheGrace

After testing, I have now released the mod pack for the CAWLESS mod. 

This mod enables additional character slot ID's by assigning some or all of the CAW slot numbers to slots which can be used for additional character mods.

Changes have been made to the slot numbers used so it is in par with those assigned in the Wrestleplus CAWLESS mod and those in the memory table.

This mod also reassignes the slot numbers used for the 5 slots we can't use for mods 482 and 501-504 which are reserved for MyCareer chaarcters. Those numbers can't be used for mods,but the slot numbers 

279 and 298-301 can, so they have been assigned new ID's 807-811 (5 additional slots)

There are 7 folders labelled 1-7 with various configurations.

Folder 1.  All 100 CAW slots numbers reassigned to slot ID's 850 - 899 and 950 - 999 .   including the 5 MyCareer slots  (807-811)= Total 105 extra slots

Folder 2. All 100 CAW slots numbers reassigned to slot ID's 850 - 899 and 950 - 999 Total 100 extra slots

Folder 3 . 90 CAW slots assigned to slot ID's 860 - 899 and 950 -999  including the 5 MyCareer slots(807-811)   = Total 95 extra slots  - 10 CAW slots available for CAWS.

Folder 4 . 80 CAW slots assigned to slot ID's 870 - 899 and 950 -999  including the 5 MyCareer slots (807-811)  = Total 85 extra slots  - 20 CAW slots available for CAWS.

Folder 5 .50 CAW slots assigned to slot ID's  950 -999 including the 5 MyCareer slots (807-811)  = Total 55 extra slots  - 50 CAW slots available for CAWS.

Folder 6. No CAW slots assigned , just the 5 MyCareer slots (807-811) = Total 5 extra slots

Folder 7 . Unmodified perfectplextra mod profile_dat.pac file and CCT data.xml file if you want to restore the slot data back.

From my tests, If you create  a CAW alternate attire, it will be selectable  load in a match even with all CAW slots assigned so it looks as if these are somewhat handled differently as they don't take up CAW slots.

NOTE: The profile_dat.pac file stores hometown data for pofo and movesets installed in CCT. Replacing the profile.dat will mean reinstalling the hometown data by reinstalling the pofo files.. However if you are savvy with hex editing, it's possible to copy all the blocks of data and paste it into your own file.

DOWNLOAD LINK https://mega.nz/file/VEhmjBAB#NOENIcihs99efg74PIDhPCzONg0yPPOJfzR92d6Mm_w

Instructions. Extract the zip and seelct the files from whichever configurations you need from the folder.

Place the profile_dat.pac file in the wwe2k19\mods\perfectplextra\pac\profile folder.

Place the data.xml file in the CCT folder.

You do not have to reinstall your game or delete your gamesave.

cgY5fDH.jpg

Tpxna3j.jpg

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 11
  • What? 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Hi, 

No it will not cause conflicts from my tests so far. Just that the slot  number 30-99 is no more assigned to CAW’s which means even though the game will save the CAW models, in Create Wrestler mode, they will not be selectable in the character selection screen .

4 hours ago, SS2K21 said:

Wow. That's pretty bloody awesome.

If you did have more than 30 CAWs, could you delete them first or will it still cause conflict?

Very nice, thank you. I'd assume you can sacrifice all CAW slots for 100 slots with this technique as well (a guide would be great once you've figured everything out).

It may be a good idea to match the Slot numbers of this mod to the same Slot IDs as used with PacPlus, though, for cross compatibility and to not create problems for existing tools that take those slots into account.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Very nice, thank you. I'd assume you can sacrifice all CAW slots for 100 slots with this technique as well (a guide would be great once you've figured everything out).

It may be a good idea to match the Slot numbers of this mod to the same Slot IDs as used with PacPlus, though, for cross compatibility and to not create problems for existing tools that take those slots into account.

Hi,

Yes it’s possible to use all 100 CAW slots. I just decided to try reserving some CAW slots in case there are modders who have CAWS they want to keep.

Regarding Pac Plus, I don’t know which slots are used with the tool in wrestleplus 

I also don’t know if there are modders using it since practically everyone is using CCT to inject characters and renders including the perfectplextra mod which comes with it. 
I will put up a guide on what I did sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1

I changed data.xml file in the Custom Character Tools a long time ago but i used all 100 slots and they all worked with wrestle +. Even when i had lots of caws they just weren't selectable. this makes more sence if you only had a few caws

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Davehinnegan1986 said:

I changed data.xml file in the Custom Character Tools a long time ago but i used all 100 slots and they all worked with wrestle +. Even when i had lots of caws they just weren't selectable. this makes more sence if you only had a few caws

Hi. You are right. The main difference in this case is rather than use wrestleplus which has to run along with the game , the profile.dat file is used which contains the default pofo data and slot numbers for superstars and CAWS. Where PACPLUS reassigns the CAW  slot numbers slots in memory, I reassigned in the profile.dat file which the game reads to load some of the pofo data for character models. 

CAWS are coded to use slot numbers 0-99 only , so if these are replaced and you have lots of CAW's then they will not be selectable.

I decided to try keeping the first 30 slot numbers 0-29 so they can load data for 30 CAWS. The first CAW created or downloaded in CC will always use slot number 0 and slot ID 0. 

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Additional character slots in WWE 2K19 MOD (CAW slot numbers assigned to character mods)
On 2/7/2022 at 10:51 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Folder 6. No CAW slots assigned , just the 5 MyCareer slots (807-811) = Total 5 extra slots

Yes! I didn't want to remove my capacity for CAWs as some of my most obscure 80s wrestlers only exist in that form, so this is what I was really hoping for!

Thanks so much!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Yes! I didn't want to remove my capacity for CAWs as some of my most obscure 80s wrestlers only exist in that form, so this is what I was really hoping for!

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Please redownload the zip as I mistakenly placed the wrong profile.dat file in folder 6

Just a quick question, is it possible to copy and paste the caws (out of the 100 present) in the creation mode when the profile 5 (50 cawless) is installed?
Just to reassign them to slots 1 to 49 for example. If I want to get caws made like the Briscoes, Vinny Marseglia or even Zoe Lucas or Starlight Kid who are in the second slot.

EDIT : I quickly edit this post to say that duplicating a caw also duplicates its location. I think you have to load it on the CC and download it when the slots on CCT are empty.

Incredible work, as usual, it enriches the game even more. Thank you.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

This mod is simply amazing !! Love it,

Was just wondering by adding renders to these slots would this add renders to CAWs ??

Either way, this is brilliant, thanks so much for the amount of effort you put into this game 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there a way to assign call names to these extra slots? 

Hi, call names can be assigned but sadly we have the issue of limited ring announcer ID’s to use. 

5 hours ago, trikey said:

This is awesome 

Caws slot have 2 attire will the new replace slots also have the 2 attires on them?

The slots will no more be CAW slots so will not have the attributes. 
Note here CAW slots ID’s can’t be used for mods and are code differently. The slot ID’s 0-99 are CAW reserved and can’t work for mods. These are the slots with CAW attributes. 
This mod just takes the slot numbers used and assign them to numbers 100-999 used for mods. 

4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

This mod is simply amazing !! Love it,

Was just wondering by adding renders to these slots would this add renders to CAWs ??

Either way, this is brilliant, thanks so much for the amount of effort you put into this game 🙂

Hi,

No. You can add renders to these slots but they are not CAW’s anymore so will not function like CAW slots. All CAW data is stored in the gamesave which character model data apart from the pofo and moveset is stored on the games files. 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely incredible! I was getting to a point where I was having to figure out who I wanted to cut from my roster to make room for new additions, now I don't have to worry about that for a while!

• Like 1

Hello

I installed Doink on Slot 850 and Adam Bomb on slot 851. When i playing a Universe the name from Doink is  Dummy_Real_Era_0000

With Adam Bom i have the same problem

38 minutes ago, cactusjack10000 said:

Hello

I installed Doink on Slot 850 and Adam Bomb on slot 851. When i playing a Universe the name from Doink is  Dummy_Real_Era_0000

With Adam Bom i have the same problem

Universe mode POF0S are separate from the main ones you have 2 methods 1: click import MY WWE 

2: Go to memory sheet and find uni-1 2 or 3 and find the address and inject the same pofo 

• Like 1

I imprted Doink and Adam Bomb on Slot 850 and 851 in my wwe. Their Names are Doink and Adam Bomb

Then i make the same steps in Universe 1+2+3 . Their names are Dummy_Real_Era_0000

I imported Bastion Booger in his slot 993.  The same problem

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nWo_Member said:

@BlindedByTheGrace Thank you for this great mod! Would not have thought this is possible. Great job!

Could you do a quick tutorial how to hex edit the profile_dat.pac file? Would save me a lot of time.

Only if you don't mind.

Hi, I will post a write up on what I did to create this mod in a few days. 

8 hours ago, cactusjack10000 said:

I imprted Doink and Adam Bomb on Slot 850 and 851 in my wwe. Their Names are Doink and Adam Bomb

Then i make the same steps in Universe 1+2+3 . Their names are Dummy_Real_Era_0000

I imported Bastion Booger in his slot 993.  The same problem

Hi. I will suggest you add them to  the Universe mode using the IMPORT MYWWE option in the menu.