Arena logos, nameplates and nameplates always incorrect

So I’ve been modding 2k19 for a few months and have added tons of arenas to the game, arenas themselves work fine, however I’m having trouble with lots of the logos. For some reason half the time it won’t display the logo of the modded arena on the match select screen, for example I have wrestlemania 2000 but the logo is always NXT (the arena it replaced) on the select screen. 

however when I add attires some times and use data editor it will randomly change, so some times it will actually appear properly but then if I add another attire or edit the “win start pac 30” (I believe that’s the file anyways) I will randomly change back and I have no control of it. 

some arenas have no issue, never had the incorrect logo or graphics but some do. My question is WHY??!! Your think when u replace the pac file the old logos should get replaced no?!?? Why do they keep appearing and how do I get rid of them? It’s really annoying when you have a huge collection of wrestlemania but every other logo is a nxt or clash of champions or some crap that it replaced. It looks like shit and I’m begging someone to help me get rid of them. 

same goes for the nameplates or replay screen. Half the time it’s the proper images for the modded arena and the other half it will read only use the arena it’s replaced name plates etc. 

there are instructions in the unpacked arena files mod that did it for me.  I keep forgetting to follow those, and that's what helped me.  I recently had to redo everything and forgot that step again, just fixed it all. 

10 hours ago, 909990999900 said:

Sorry not sure I follow, what exactly do I need to get? Or how do I edit them lol

Hi, The best way to fix this issue is to download and install the unpacked gfx mod here https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/beb1d892deec746fc453317df575da18

Follow the instructions carefully and take note of the files you need to remove. Regenerate the chunk0.def when done.

If the issue still persists, it will mean you haven't removed all the files listed in the instructions.