NXT 2.0 Results thread

Wwe Striker 360

I decided to make things more interesting for all of you to reply to me in the comments. I have Welcomed in a new segment where i be going through some huge match ups starting off with Nxt 2.0 tonight as following is announced. 

The War of Wars - After their huge brawl last week both leaders are leading troops into battle as the Diamond mine and Imperium go head to head in six man tag action, can Roderick strong help the Creed Brothers find their inner shine or will the new named Gunter and his imperium army cut up the Diamond in the rough patch of the mine. 

Proving a point - Following weeks of trying to recruit Raquel Gonzalez for the Dusty classic cup tournament on the women's end of the event the skating youngster Cora Jade has been wanting the former Nxt Women’s Champion to be by her side in the 2022 tournament which pays tribute to the American Dream Dusty Rhodes by seeing tag teams of all personalities battle it out in an 8 team elimination tournament. But Gonzalez has been turning down Jades Offers following the triple threat match at Takeover New Years Evil which saw both women lose to current Nxt women's champion Mandy Rose. Can Jade prove that she's found a partner by beating Gonzalez 1 on 1 or will Raquel continue to step a side from Jade. 

Rivals turn Team Mates. Since losing the Nxt Title to Breakker at New Years Evil Tommasso Ciampa has not been going easy on the young and hungry for gold son of legendary wrestling star Rick Steiner. But the champion and the blackheart of Nxt will have to put their differences aside when lying in the path of gold is Santos Escobar and Legardo Del Fantasma. Wilde and Mendoza will be battling the team of Ciampa and Breakker tonight in a tag match. Will the LDF prove harder then expected for champ and challenger or will the unexpected forces if B and C reign supreme. 

All that and more on Nxt 2.0. 

Topic - Match Card Mayhem. 

By Wwe Striker 360

Hard action last night as Nxt 2.0 put in some battling performances last night and did it rise to the top of the board. Here are the results. 

Action within the Factions - Imperium knocked off the Diamond mine in what should have been a main event fight. Even though Roderick Strong and The Creed Bros tried their best to combat the tough international economy of Imperium, it wasn't enough to stop the Austrian, Italian and German mafia styled power of Gunter, Fabian and Marcel. Whats next for both sides. 

Knight v Gacy - Confirmed for later on. 

Statement against Toxic - Toxic Attraction are in the ring following the break and stating the obvious about Indi Hartwell and Persia Pirotta and announcing that in 2 weeks at Takeover Vengeance Day but its not long before Mandy takes attention to the entry of Kay Lee Ray who states her claim to the Nxt Women's Title. While Ray gave her Baseball bat a rest and spoke about her reign as Nxt Uk Women’s Champion. She stated that being the longest reigning champion in the women's division of the United Kingdom was her ground breaking achievement while Mandy was slipping on her backside at Wrestlemania 37 and Sucking the face of current Raw tag team champion Otis. When push comes to shove and your out numbered 3 to 1 call a Baseball bat to pitch the role of back up.  The chase is on. 

Following that Cora Jade gets interviewed for her 1 on 1 against Raquel Gonzalez and is willing to prove her chances of having what it takes to make Raquel her Partner in the Dusty Cup women's tournament. Will she prove her worthy moment. 

The Power v The Statement - Cora Jade takes on Raquel Gonzalez next and after seeking the moment of requesting Raquel for the Women’s Dusty Cup Tournament Jade looks to be determined for Gonzalez as her Partner. But like many Jade was over powered by the former Nxt Women's Champion in a high stakes clash of greatness. But Raquel had 2nd thoughts following the match and shook Jades hand stating let's go win this thing stating a Dusty Cup in the future is on. 

We get a quick new look at a Sarray gimmick and a preview of Pete Dunne stating a Steel Cage challenge to Tony De Angelo following Dunne laying out De Angelo with a cricket bat following the number contenders match for the right to face Carmelo Hayes were De Angelo lost. 

Sarray v Kayla Inlay - Saving you all the bother Sarray was the victorious star and the jobber Kayla Inlay could not handle it. 

We get a quick recap of Duke Hudson on his recent attack on new star Dante Chen and Trick Williams and Carmelo Hayes arrive baclstage. 

Following Hayes and Williams we cut to a locker room moment between Ciampa and Breakker as they prepare to battle Wilde and Mendoza of Legardo Del Fantasma later in the night. 

Back in the ring and we get Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams confronted by Cameron Grimes. We get some moments ranging from Williams saying Grimes ain't an grade A champion because he is wasting time playing poker to Grimes saying that Hayes hair was coloured like a Pineapple under the sea (Spongebob Square pants) saying in addition that if Hayes is Spongebob that makes Williams Squid ward. Some impressive moments Grimes ended the statement with a straight to the moon phrase moment. See ya at Vengeance Day Hayes. 

After that Enfoe and Blade are backstage and Enfoe i think should be focusing on the dusty cup semi finals and not being obsessed with Mandy Rose. KLR chases Rose into the locker room Rose falls on top of Blade. Enfoe wants to watch the KLR v Rose moment but Blade needs a 2nd to get up following his fall. 

After the backstage action we get LA Knight v Joe Gacy who is flanked by the mighty Harland. A lot of back and forward action as both men brought the fight to each other and it all ended after a long fight when Grayson the Aussie Coyote Waller and his new associate Sagna come to ring side lay out Knight. LA beats the Count out but suffers a pin from Joe Gacy and Victory heads Gacys way.  Knight was extra attacked by Sagna and Waller. 

Still to come in part 4 Wendy Choo in action, Draco Anthony v Andre Chase of Chase U and Rivals face to face with LDF. 

After more Waller and Knight moments we cut to back back stage where Wendy Choo is heading to the ring for 1 on 1 action against Amari Miller where Tiffany Stratton watches Choo backstage. We also get Von Wagner and Robert Stone making a statement in an interview. Basically is Wagner a future champion. 

The Child is in Play - Wendy Choo took on Miller in what was a strange match where even choo's baby like gimmick shouldn't be Child's Play and taken serious but Stratton shows up afterwards where Choo has nicked her hands on Strattons credit card. Its off to the shops for choo maybe buy a teddy bear or a new character gimmick. Who does she think she is Susie from season 3 of Stranger Things. Lol. 

Afterwards we get Brooks Jensen looking for love advice for his relationship with Kayden Carter. It was confusing following his advice from Persia Pirotta, Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis. Basically they said that women get put off when guys talk too much.

Finally a new promo for the debut of Nikitta Lyons shows up and Kai confronted Sarray. Back to action its Chase v Anthony. 

Enrole Anthony - Chase U lesson 1 - Andre Chase takes on Draco Anthony and the youngster couldn't stand the test given to him by the Chase U leader. After the match Andre announced a challenge to Von Wagner with the phrase that he has Chase U sized ass whopping in store for Von Wagner. Has Chase regreted this (my guess is yes) 

A kitchen brawl ends the KLR and Rose chase the whole nighr including a dishing of Pasta Sauce and Cake. But has Rose given in to Rays Nxt Women's Title Challenge. 

Breakker-ing Blackhearts & Legardo - Wilde and Mendoza face off with Nxt Champion Bron Breakker and Tommasso Ciampa and with Escobar and Lopez watching from Ringside this match was sure 1 to go in the favor of Escobars men. But near the end of the match Wilde was on the verge of going for a High flying off the top of the corner against Breakker but Ciampa sent Wilde flying all the way to the announce table in a sky rocketing move that even I was shocked by in a 100% eye shocking moment. Breakker pins Mendoza and all eyes were definitely on Wilde's Air Raid crash even Escobar and Lopez were speechless and LDF were finished. But this war is far from over between Breakker, Escobar and Ciampa. Ciampa had Given respect to Breakker earlier on and i am sure there is more in him as Vengeance Day grows closer. 

Thats it in my final part of Last nights Nxt 2.0 it took 4 topic articles but Mission Accomplished. 

Up next will be Smackdown, probably Main Event or 205 Live. You can bet i have loads more. 

Thanks again

Your Boy of Results 

Wwe Striker 360

• Cave Waverider changed the title to NXT 2.0 Results thread