WWE 2K17 PC : Gender Restrictions disabled in the match character select screen / Hidden Elimination Chamber Tag match

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

This mod disables gender restrictions in the character selection screen and also enables the unused Elimination Chamber Tag match which was removed after WWE 2K15 to be selected. 

Watch  the video .

Important points to note :

1. I have not removed restrictions for the Royal Rumble matches. If there are any match types missed out, do leave a message.

2. Removing gender restrictions in selection will not disable the A.I behaviour which is coded into the game. A.I controlled Male characters are less aggressive in the match and will not perform their finishers on female characters,   so this works best if you are playing two player. 

3. The selection also works with custom CAW's which is also shown in the video , so there isn't any need to change gender .

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://mega.nz/file/UVQyiJrb#Pzfj2zzQ0SAAx2Xhc4p7P_RA9iLQRRch6PVEGols3H4

INSTRUCTIONS : Download, extract and drag the folder PAC into your WWE 2K17 folder. It will overwrite two files: The misc01_start.pac and the menuflow_p40.pac files.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K17 PC : Gender Restrictions disabled in the match character select screen / Hidden Elimination Chamber Tag match
  • 1 year later...