Issues with barricade

LexRed

Hey, guys. 

I'm having an issue with the corners of the barricades where the seem to be out of order. Superstar can still be cornered and as if the corner is there but... any idea on how can I fix this? or which file I need to edit?

27 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Hey, guys. 

I'm having an issue with the corners of the barricades where the seem to be out of order. Superstar can still be cornered and as if the corner is there but... any idea on how can I fix this? or which file I need to edit?

misc01... BAR

14 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Which number should I edit? Thank you for your reply

idk, i dont know what barricade you have assigned, or what its supposed to be. usually when people need help, the more info on the situation youre in could go a long way. screenshots are also encouraged

On 1/21/2022 at 8:25 PM, mattfick said:

idk, i dont know what barricade you have assigned, or what its supposed to be. usually when people need help, the more info on the situation youre in could go a long way. screenshots are also encouraged

I'm sorry. I thought this could be a general issue that could be fixed with editing a number or moving around a folder, which must of the are the instruccion I'm given to fix an issue. I wasnt sure what info you might need. Maybe someone who had the same issue before could provide more details on how to fix it.

Again, I'm dumb. I forgot about the screenshots. Here one from Dynamite: https://ibb.co/WFz6jtm and another for one of the Survivor Series ABHILASH' Hidden arena mod: https://ibb.co/SQWYK2P (if you could help me with the screens around the ring it would be awesome). The issue not on every arena which is weird but I guess they all have a different configuration set. I have installed Dynamite manually for instance so maybe I changed a number I didn't supposed to. 

I have a question regarding arenas tho, hopefully you can help. On the misc04 I have limitations with the ''ArenaNum'' which after 115 it skip all the way to 300 so editing the file for some arenas is impossible. Is there another file I should have? o how do I add those lines?

Addionally,  I'm experiencing some fps drops mainly during entrances but also during the actual match. I don't know if it is related to the arena issues. Thank you and please, if you need anything else from me let me know. Thanks

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

what arena? what type of barricade? can you provide a screenshot of your issue?

Edited by LexRed

7 hours ago, LexRed said:

Again, I'm dumb. I forgot about the screenshots. Here one from Dynamite: https://ibb.co/WFz6jtm and another for one of the Survivor Series ABHILASH' Hidden arena mod: https://ibb.co/SQWYK2P (if you could help me with the screens around the ring it would be awesome). The issue not on every arena which is weird but I guess they all have a different configuration set. I have installed Dynamite manually for instance so maybe I changed a number I didn't supposed to. 

I have a question regarding arenas tho, hopefully you can help. On the misc04 I have limitations with the ''ArenaNum'' which after 115 it skip all the way to 300 so editing the file for some arenas is impossible. Is there another file I should have? o how do I add those lines?

Addionally,  I'm experiencing some fps drops mainly during entrances but also during the actual match. I don't know if it is related to the arena issues. Thank you and please, if you need anything else from me let me know. Thanks

you dont have the correct misc 04 for the arena port mod installed