Audience Density

Ninjay

Hi, everyone,

I have the following problem. I treated myself to a new graphics card: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 260 Before that I had a Geforce GTX 1060 Gaming X 3G When I start a match, the game crashes immediately after the loading screen. I have already turned all graphics settings on and off to initiate an elimination process. I noticed that I can play the game completely error-free if I set the crowd to 0%. but as soon as i go to 1% i have the crashes. Is there a setting or software that fixes this? No wrestling game is fun without a crowd... Please help

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

We tried to check why it is happening. So when starting match with audience, that after the loading screen, the game is crashing. It does not matter which arena, audience or which wrestler is chosen. Without the croud, there is no crash.

He had a NVIDIA card before. I already searched on the internet but only found guides for latency issues. We adjusted some settings in the Nvidia control panel but none is working. I assume therefore, that some file, which is needed during entrances with croud causes the crash, maybe a sound file or camera angle.

Do you maybe know some files which are used in the wrestler entrance which I could check via trial and error with my files?

We both have modded version of the game, but both equally modded and mine is working fine

Thank you and have a good weekend