Help installing CCT

statik

Hey guys, I haven't modded a wrestling game since No Mercy. Have just discovered that 2k19 is decent and seen some of the mods available for it and am keen to get involved - however I'm falling over at one of the first hurdles.

I'm trying to install CCT 19 but when I double click the install file, I'm getting an 'application unable to start 0xc000007b' error message. Is this common? I've been scouring the internet but can't find anything on it.

Windows and .NET is up to date, and I've tried running the install as administrator - can't seem to get around the issue.

Huge thanks for any assistance anyone can offer.

6 hours ago, statik said:

Hey guys, I haven't modded a wrestling game since No Mercy. Have just discovered that 2k19 is decent and seen some of the mods available for it and am keen to get involved - however I'm falling over at one of the first hurdles.

I'm trying to install CCT 19 but when I double click the install file, I'm getting an 'application unable to start 0xc000007b' error message. Is this common? I've been scouring the internet but can't find anything on it.

Windows and .NET is up to date, and I've tried running the install as administrator - can't seem to get around the issue.

Huge thanks for any assistance anyone can offer.

Not sure where you are downloading the file from? 

But here is the original post: 

And the download link: http://swarife.com/4Ymf