Yobj file doesn't load correctly in ReShape

Carneillon

11 hours ago, Carneillon said:

I'm trying to import yobj. files to ReShape but when i try that, this glitchy model shows up and model doesn't load correctly. Any help?tK4AVAO.png

Hi, 

Unfortunately not all yobj models will open properly in reshape. Xrey is more reliable in this case but it isn't free.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Unfortunately not all yobj models will open properly in reshape. Xrey is more reliable in this case but it isn't free.

Can i open these types of models on 3ds Max's old versions with a yobj model plugin? I'm just trying to import my model to the Blender.

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2022 at 4:53 PM, Carneillon said:

Can i open these types of models on 3ds Max's old versions with a yobj model plugin? I'm just trying to import my model to the Blender.

3d Studio 2011 works like a  charm 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 9:20 PM, Carneillon said:

I'm trying to import yobj. files to ReShape but when i try that, this glitchy model shows up and model doesn't load correctly. Any help?tK4AVAO.png

May be a bit late, but is your pc language is set to anything else than english ? 

Because for some reason reshape load model correctly only if your pc language is set to english

Edited by tich

On 3/16/2022 at 1:09 PM, tich said:

May be a bit late, but is your pc language is set to anything else than english ? 

Because for some reason reshape load model correctly only if your pc language is set to english

Nope it was not English. I'll give it a try thanks. But I'm busy with 2K22 right now. Thanks mate.

11 hours ago, Carneillon said:

Nope it was not English. I'll give it a try thanks. But I'm busy with 2K22 right now. Thanks mate.

you're welcome

Btw you don't have to reboot your pc after changing the language, it will work as soon as you set english as language in Windows.

• 4 weeks later...

bro try to delete the current yobj file. and extract new yobj file from the same pac using wrestleminus. 

and try running reshape as admin and open the new yobj. i had this issue once so for me this worked well.. just give a try