How to remove fancy nameplate?

wwefreak69

Hi, I’m wondering how to remove fancy nameplate during entrance.

For example, I modded over The Undertaker with a completely different wrestler. Even though their string name and call name are completely different than ‘The Undertaker’, when they enter, it shows the purple fancy nameplate with The Undertaker in it. In reality, I’d like them to enter with a regular nameplate. Is this possible?

Thanks!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wwefreak69 said:

Hi, I’m wondering how to remove fancy nameplate during entrance.

For example, I modded over The Undertaker with a completely different wrestler. Even though their string name and call name are completely different than ‘The Undertaker’, when they enter, it shows the purple fancy nameplate with The Undertaker in it. In reality, I’d like them to enter with a regular nameplate. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Hi,

The best way of doing this will be to first download and install the unpacked gfx mod from the Pro Wrestling mods website.

Then you locate and remove the nameplate pac file for The Undertaker. The game will not load the generic nameplate for the character.