2K19 Title Textures Locations

Stone

Hello,

I found a bunch of info on how to change the menu image as well as the in-ring, sound, text data, however, I'm trying to find a location / resource that shows me where the title images are.

Specifically I'm looking to make a change to the Million Dollar Championship that is carried around in game (I'm looking to make the diamonds blood red) and don't really care about the menu image being changed.

The resource excel sheet I found didn't show the texture location for any titles, just the hex id for modifying the strings, etc (which I'm not going to do).

I'm really familiar with modding audio and do it a lot, however, modifying textures / images in 2k19 is a whole different story.

TLDR: I want to modify the Million Dollar Champion diamonds to be "blood red" instead of white. What is the name of the PAC file the images are located in?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Stone

1 hour ago, Stone said:

Hello,

I found a bunch of info on how to change the menu image as well as the in-ring, sound, text data, however, I'm trying to find a location / resource that shows me where the title images are.

Specifically I'm looking to make a change to the Million Dollar Championship that is carried around in game (I'm looking to make the diamonds blood red) and don't really care about the menu image being changed.

The resource excel sheet I found didn't show the texture location for any titles, just the hex id for modifying the strings, etc (which I'm not going to do).

I'm really familiar with modding audio and do it a lot, however, modifying textures / images in 2k19 is a whole different story.

TLDR: I want to modify the Million Dollar Champion diamonds to be "blood red" instead of white. What is the name of the PAC file the images are located in?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Stone

I know where the pac files are: 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M_RaoteHE8r8jHpw3A46ToHcZ3tqp1RjPhqG1EYJ1uY/edit#gid=809226707  You can use this sheet. 

2512.pac is the championship (main) 
5024.pac is the "folded" one. 

They are found in pac/prop folder 

As for texturing, you're on your own :)

• Like 2