Could anyone crack the KG SVR SERIES Save Editor for Xbox 360 and PS3? (DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE POST)

setho123113

Hello, I am Seth. I am wondering if someone can crack the SVR SERIES SAVE EDITOR By KG. the reason I am asking this is because my old computer broke. and I lost the right to use the software because the license I bought was on that Computer that broke. I was really disappointed and very upset. I know someone cracked KG's Old WWE 2K14 Save Editor. can this be achieved similarly for the SVR SERIES?

Thanks,

Seth

P.S. here's the link https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/X4xCMVmW/file.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 12:50 AM, setho123113 said:

Hello, I am Seth. I am wondering if someone can crack the SVR SERIES SAVE EDITOR By KG. the reason I am asking this is because my old computer broke. and I lost the right to use the software because the license I bought was on that Computer that broke. I was really disappointed and very upset. I know someone cracked KG's Old WWE 2K14 Save Editor. can this be achieved similarly for the SVR SERIES?

Thanks,

Seth

P.S. here's the link https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/X4xCMVmW/file.html

what i learned when i was trying to crack this save edtior is that you just cant 

kg improved his security after he got hacked in 2014ish it wasnt only just the 2k14 save editor his whole website data base got hacked

and i doubt his server will ever get hacked again so cracking the edtior is not gonna happen (unless some elite pro comes and saves  us)

and if your telling the truth      just email K-G and he will give you a new key 

^

( idk seems you reposted my old post and just changed abit lol)

On 1/27/2022 at 11:22 AM, Swooog said:

what i learned when i was trying to crack this save edtior is that you just cant 

kg improved his security after he got hacked in 2014ish it wasnt only just the 2k14 save editor his whole website data base got hacked

and i doubt his server will ever get hacked again so cracking the edtior is not gonna happen (unless some elite pro comes and saves  us)

and if your telling the truth      just email K-G and he will give you a new key 

^

( idk seems you reposted my old post and just changed abit lol)

yeah. unfortunately my old computer broke due to a bad virus on it. and I had to wait until Christmas to get a new Gaming computer. it honestly sucked when it broke.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:53 AM, B4G.TV said:

kg's tool is cool, and if you paid he is fair and fast.

I sent him a comment on his SVR Series editor section on his site about the situation.

Edited by setho123113
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

so. an update on the topic.

a family member helped me pay for the license when I first got it before my old computer broke.

when we looked in all of the emails, including the old ones. even in the spam folder.

KG didn't reply to me.

which is honestly sad tbh.

I looked everywhere in our old emails. everywhere...