Holes / completely transparent parts when removing objects

robinspecial

Hi, I'm new to modding 2K, and I've run into a problem. I'm trying to remove an object from a character in ReShape, but when I go into the game there's a hole where the gear used to be. Is the body layer not rendering? This does happen both when I unrender the gear, and when I make the alpha channel completely transparent. Visually it is the exact same problem this person is having: 

and their picture showing what happens:

QkSZiZ6.jpeg

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi, a simple way of fixing this is to open the 00CE file inside the character pac in Hxd, highlight all the data below the header and set as zeros, save and reinject or rebuild a new character pac with the modified file.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, a simple way of fixing this is to open the 00CE file inside the character pac in Hxd, highlight all the data below the header and set as zeros, save and reinject or rebuild a new character pac with the modified file.

Thanks, I'll try that! A question about opening the file in Hxd though, which part is the header? Sorry if the question is dumb, my experience lies far more in the graphic side of things. 😅

26 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Nevermind me, it worked! Thanks a ton! 😄