crash after match up screen done load

Redkingzzz

So recently I downlaoded El Desperado and started to install music and gfx  stuff it went well...but as soon I boot up the game and select him and went to the the match up screen it auto crash no matter what I do ...I even try use different pofo and make my own pofo and moveset still no luck...Is it bcuz of the mod or the game? (sorry for the bad english)

2 hours ago, Redkingzzz said:

So recently I downlaoded El Desperado and started to install music and gfx  stuff it went well...but as soon I boot up the game and select him and went to the the match up screen it auto crash no matter what I do ...I even try use different pofo and make my own pofo and moveset still no luck...Is it bcuz of the mod or the game? (sorry for the bad english)

It's not the mod or the game. There is something wrong with either your .pofo and/or .moveset 

Can you post a screenshot of your .pofo and .moveset? 

How did you install them? Was your game on and were you in the main menu when you injected them into CCT? Did you force a game save afterwards? Did you regen your chunk before doing this? 

1 hour ago, CuddlyCorey said:

It's not the mod or the game. There is something wrong with either your .pofo and/or .moveset 

Can you post a screenshot of your .pofo and .moveset? 

How did you install them? Was your game on and were you in the main menu when you injected them into CCT? Did you force a game save afterwards? Did you regen your chunk before doing this? 

Here's the screenshot of my pofo and moveset

https://imgur.com/QG0pt03

For the moveset I downlaoded from mega https://mega.nz/folder/cnhCTQZJ#LF1rxEHy3SYa5Iu3cSMcrw/folder/0moVlA7Q 

For the pofo I created myself https://imgur.com/qOHSNY1

So for the installation after I'm done installing the ch,gfx,render , I click on the regen chunk then regen def, After that I boot up the game, once the game is load I install the moveset and pofo on cct then head back to the game and start save the game like usually do and that's pretty much it

and yes I close the game before installing any mods

Which slot did you install your character too? 

Make sure that your .pofo and .moveset file have the correct slot id's as where you installed it too. 

Ex: If you installed your character to Slot 100, your pofo and moveset need to be Slot 100 as well.