New to modding Issues with Cct injection from unused slots showing up in game.

MrMudd

Hello, 

I have read and watched multiple videos and have yet to figure out my issue.

I dled Wwe2k19 from steam, dled Cct and sound editor.

I installed the 4 mods from Cct. I dled cm punks character files, unpacked and tried to install them via the cm punk (unused) slot in cct. Cct responds that they were installed and all is good. Go into game and character isnt there.

Thought maybe it was an issue with  with my files so I attempted to install the files over a pre installed wwe susperstar (macho man). Installed the cm punk model and render, logged back in game clicked on savage and instead its Cm punk.

I Uninstalled everything. Reinstalled and tried again today. Same issue tried a different unused slot same issue. My mods appear in game if installed over a pre existing character but not if i do a fresh injection from cct.

Anyone know how to fix this?

8 hours ago, MrMudd said:

Hello, 

I have read and watched multiple videos and have yet to figure out my issue.

I dled Wwe2k19 from steam, dled Cct and sound editor.

I installed the 4 mods from Cct. I dled cm punks character files, unpacked and tried to install them via the cm punk (unused) slot in cct. Cct responds that they were installed and all is good. Go into game and character isnt there.

Thought maybe it was an issue with  with my files so I attempted to install the files over a pre installed wwe susperstar (macho man). Installed the cm punk model and render, logged back in game clicked on savage and instead its Cm punk.

I Uninstalled everything. Reinstalled and tried again today. Same issue tried a different unused slot same issue. My mods appear in game if installed over a pre existing character but not if i do a fresh injection from cct.

Anyone know how to fix this?

In order for a modded character to work in game you need 3 things: 
1. The ch files for the mod itself. 
2. The .pofo file
3. the .moveset file 

Without those three things, your character will not work correctly and/or show up in the game. 

You are doing everything right, but you need a pofo and a moveset for CM Punk. You then install those two files into the CM Punk slot you chose in CCT, while the game is running. You need to be in the main menu of the game while you do this. Then, go to edit superstars and change a superstar's boo/cheer to force a game save. 

Other things like GFX (titantrons, music) can be done later, or prior to this. Your choice. 

But you always need the character (ch) files, pofo and moveset.