SvR 09 DLC (Roster Update 1 & 2) #PS3

j3trko

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 8:51 AM, j3trko said:

Updated.

hey man, how did you install the dlc? I tried converting the folder to PKG, moving the edat files to exdata folder in HDD0/home, and still nothing, do you use it on PS3 or just RPCS3? I could press the download button on RPCS3 but nothing changed, that might be due to some network error as I don't think online works on my RPCS3. Still, would be much better on PS3. Anyway, thanks for sharing the files.

14 hours ago, j3trko said:

I Tried The Files On RPCS3. You Need A US Region Game For It To Work. Just Place The Folder In The dev_hdd_0 Or Something Like This. 

Ok, I'll try, do I need to have network connection? Anyway, really thankful for this

The folder BLUS30194 from this download goes into "dev_hdd0\game", so you'll have

"rpcs3\dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30194"

But it only works on emulator, on real console it says "game data corrupted" because the emulator doesn't sign the files. I know SAVES can be resigned, decrypted and encrypted with your profile data with the help of Bruteforce, but no idea if we can sign the game data folder where all DLC, patches and updtates etc. are located so it would work on your PS3.

This d/l at least activates on emulator so thanks j3trko for sharing!

Yet I can't get into game, I know it's properly installed because characters show up in select screen, but the entrance graphics load and that's it. It's stuck on loading with error messages like this one:

E SYS: 'sys_fs_open' failed with 0x80010006 : CELL_ENOENT, “/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30194/USRDIR/pac/ch/ch147.pac” [1]

And same for other "ch1**.pac" files... If you shared the .pkg files it would let others people install it too I suppose? But then signing them would be a problem since there's no crack.

Anyaway, I am going to sleep, cause this one game doesn't want to get its DLC to work... later do it fine, my Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and '11 have DLC characters working. Not SvR 2009.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...