Editing CAE_ITEM.PAC in Wresleminus results in Advanced Entrance editor not loading in game

trioxin1331

I've edited the '00000002' file inside 'CAE_ITEM.PAC/26AD5F0C7A8A53C4' using Wrestleminus in order to make the theme names correct for the slots that I have replaced. The names show up fine in game in the 'Easy' mode of CAE but when I try to load 'Advanced' editing mode the game either hangs up indefinitely or crashes depending on which superstar you select. Replacing with the vanilla CAE_ITEM.PAC file fixes the issue. Is there somehting that I'm missing here? 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 1:51 PM, trioxin1331 said:

I've edited the '00000002' file inside 'CAE_ITEM.PAC/26AD5F0C7A8A53C4' using Wrestleminus in order to make the theme names correct for the slots that I have replaced. The names show up fine in game in the 'Easy' mode of CAE but when I try to load 'Advanced' editing mode the game either hangs up indefinitely or crashes depending on which superstar you select. Replacing with the vanilla CAE_ITEM.PAC file fixes the issue. Is there somehting that I'm missing here? 

Hi, 

This occurs due to wrestleminus save errors when editing the cae_item.pac file. A lot of data which the game reads to load advanced creation is corrupt.

The best thing to do is extract the 0002.dat file inside the 26AD…. using Pac Editor, open the file in wrestleminus, edit and save. Open the 26AD… file in pac editor, select the 0002 then inject the modified 00002 into it using the INJECT FILE function. 
Lastly, inject the 26AD…. file into the cae_item.pac.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1