WWE 2k19 Create a Video Low quality - Encoding

tuffmike

So I'm making an E-Federation and want to explore more creating cutscenes but whenever I encode it or preview it, it shows in a very low quality (pretty much the quality on the little square) even though the game is generating it for the preview box in the 1080p I have set, if I fullscreen it just stretches.

Photo of Create a Video menu

WWE2-K19-x64-2021-12-08-00-14-26.png

Is there any work around on getting 1080p cutscenes? I know the game is running the cutscene behind the menu because using shaders I can see my guy talking on the micrphone behind the menu (just the shadow apllying shaders) but it downscales every time. Tried recording the preview box and then upscaling, is this really the best way? It's really a contrast in quality to jump from 1080p to like 360p in a promo.

4 hours ago, grayfox12 said:

Sorry guy, i have never find a way, or a tutorial to solve this problem.

So you have no other way than make with the contrast of quality...

Silly 2k...

Yeah because it's very very silly because the Full Resolution cutscene is being generated behind the menu that we're seeing, I was able to know that using reshaders to find depth and you can see punk behind the menu.

If only there was a simple button like "Hide Menu" or something it would give us the quality.

Shame, really wanted to do some cutscenes for my E-Fed, guess I'll have to deal with the low quality.