STEEL CAGE MODS (NWA WAR GAMES V1 RELEASED)

Chainsaw Gnarly

5 hours ago, RandyBJC said:

Great stuff. I'm curious what happens when you exit the ring on the right side?

You clip through the other ring unfortunately. I was able to remove the table and announcers though. It's a great visual for multi man matches. 

5 minutes ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

You clip through the other ring unfortunately. I was able to remove the table and announcers though. It's a great visual for multi man matches. 

Oh no doubt! It looks amazing. Great work!

• Woo 1

Hey man could you send CZW Cage Match and War Games with the two rings  if possible, Would love to try them out unfinished or not ,  already broke my game enough with editing textures and other things.

1 hour ago, JedReign said:

Hey man could you send CZW Cage Match and War Games with the two rings  if possible, Would love to try them out unfinished or not ,  already broke my game enough with editing textures and other things.

I plan to release both of these before the new year. Just dialing in a few things with textures. 

1 hour ago, JedReign said:

And those both work in any match type? If so I got some plans for the wyatt compound.

It does work with any match type. However the wyatt compound is a different match selection altogether. You would have to make a custom arena for that. Mopes "backyard mod" will allow you to do this. My wargames and cage of death mods are currently selectable by stadium only. Those two mods will be linked to the arenas I modded them in.

2 minutes ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

It does work with any match type. However the wyatt compound is a different match selection altogether. You would have to make a custom arena for that. Mopes "backyard mod" will allow you to do this. My wargames and cage of death mods are currently selectable by stadium only. Those two mods will be linked to the arenas I modded them in.

I got The Wyatt Compound selection screen along with the rest of the arenas. So I can select Wyatt compound in any match.  You gave me an idea once you release these awesome mods. Hopefully on Christmas , anyways I am hyped for them.

• Yes! 1

• Chainsaw Gnarly changed the title to STEEL CAGE MODS (NWA WAR GAMES V1 RELEASED)
2 hours ago, jtolliver23 said:

Hey sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm pretty new to modding, what program do I need to use to inject the PAC file?

Pac editor. You will need the most recent version I believe. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Chainsaw Gnarly locked this topic
  • Chainsaw Gnarly unlocked this topic
  • Chainsaw Gnarly locked this topic