Victory Music Playing Twice / Overlapping

CyberOcelot

After a match, the victory music plays, and a second or two later, another victory music track of the same song plays right over it.

I tried searching for a solution, but Google wasn't my friend on this one.

It's pretty wide spread and occurs regularly in my game (but not all the time).

I haven't been able to determine what triggers it to happen just yet either.

I'm hoping this may be a known issue, and someone can enlighten me on what might be triggering this to happen / potential fixes?

Are you using (certain) advanced entrances with wrestlers that use the same music in the same match?

I think to remember there was a bug if you had multiple wrestlers with advanced entrances set and the same theme music in a multi man match that had side effects like music cutting out during entrances or playing twice after the match. I thought that had been fixed in the latest version of WWE2k19, though.

You can also try to tick/untick the Media Workarounds and set/unset music for Easy/Advanced entrance for the wrestler(s) it happens with using Data Editor and see if that helps.

In theory, another thing that could have the music play twice is if you had one or multiple trons with music set during victory and have the same theme set as well.