Mod: Weapons positioned in the ring

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

This is a mod which is still experimental, but i thought I share the files so modders can test in game if they wish.

The baseball bat, kendo stick and trashcan are moved to the ring during gameplay, which will enable weapons to be used in a steel cage or hell in a cell match as this isnt possible in WWE 2K19.

I replaced the trash can with the upper steel step as the trashcan isn't really much use as it can only be used once..

It's still experimental at present and as time goes on, I will make more modifications. 

From tests so far it seems not all three props will appear in every arena. I also haven't tested in modded arenas

The vanilla files have also been included if you want to restore the original files back.

Here is a clip showcasing the mod

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/file/QJ4yTQST#qhpWu8YBttRw_8BwTSB0QF6Thaw5Gi2V4R18wWPzFXM

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Curious if a mod would work with the ladder position etc in the stock TLC match. This mod opens up a ton of possibilities! 

Not to step on any toes here, I just wanted to add you can swap the stairs object to the chair and have some great spots because the chair replicates the stairs physics. I'd be happy to share / collaborate on more stuff like this because this mod can create many things the game does not allow. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1qyWPat.jpgBKMd9s9.jpg

Edited by Chainsaw Charlie
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

Curious if a mod would work with the ladder position etc in the stock TLC match. This mod opens up a ton of possibilities! 

Not to step on any toes here, I just wanted to add you can swap the stairs object to the chair and have some great spots because the chair replicates the stairs physics. I'd be happy to share / collaborate on more stuff like this because this mod can create many things the game does not allow. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1qyWPat.jpgBKMd9s9.jpg

Hi. I you swap the stairs with a chair, it will be best to replace the propstatus data for the stairs with the chair.

49 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. I you swap the stairs with a chair, it will be best to replace the propstatus data for the stairs with the chair.

I like it the way it is, but I am interested in the process. I like that the chair can work regular and like the stairs. I wish I could change the weight of it though lol

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 8:58 PM, Chainsaw Charlie said:

I like it the way it is, but I am interested in the process. I like that the chair can work regular and like the stairs. I wish I could change the weight of it though lol

Not sure it has anything to do with weights. There are still other files in the game which control  the physics & how these objects function in certain prop slots and on the stage . Like the misc03_havok.pac, Hkdata.pac and hkdata_win.pac which we haven’t figured out. If the developers locked the ladder functions  to its slot, they will not be enabled if the ladder is replacing another  stage prop.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, Chainsaw Charlie said:

1qyWPat.jpgBKMd9s9.jpg

Was wondering how we would go about switching out the stairs for the chair object I wanted to try some spots with that switched out. How would I do this?