Arena mod not loading now after installing other mods.

SnakeSlippers

It's one thing after another with modding this game, I swear

I installed a bunch of alternate attires for a bunch of in game superstars, game is fine

I installed the arena mod 2K15-2K18 ARENA PORT from ABHILASHBMWABHI, game is fine

I installed all new referees, game is fine

Now the game freezes when using Velocity from the arena mod. It's like the arena mod no longer works after installing the refs. 

I even used 2 in game wrestlers I didn't mod anything on yet and it loads a quarter of the way then stops and freezes. 

I did the chunk thing with CCT, I forgot what its called, rebuilt def with Wrestle+, chunk thing with CCT. Doesn't matter. It wont load.

The refs work by the way. Tested in a different arena. No problems there.

38 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

It's one thing after another with modding this game, I swear

I installed a bunch of alternate attires for a bunch of in game superstars, game is fine

I installed the arena mod 2K15-2K18 ARENA PORT from ABHILASHBMWABHI, game is fine

I installed all new referees, game is fine

Now the game freezes when using Velocity from the arena mod. It's like the arena mod no longer works after installing the refs. 

I even used 2 in game wrestlers I didn't mod anything on yet and it loads a quarter of the way then stops and freezes. 

I did the chunk thing with CCT, I forgot what its called, rebuilt def with Wrestle+, chunk thing with CCT. Doesn't matter. It wont load.

The refs work by the way. Tested in a different arena. No problems there.

check your misc04, make sure each asset assigned to velocity is present in your game folders

19 hours ago, mattfick said:

check your misc04, make sure each asset assigned to velocity is present in your game folders

Ok I'm not too mod savy with this game. I'll have to look for that file and check then. If its not right looking, would reinstalling that arena mod fix it? I don't have any other arena mods installed just that one.