What's the best cheat device to use?(Help please)

fallofparadise

My old Action Replay died and I have to get a new one before Smackdown vs Raw comes out. I can only find Action Replay-MAX and new versions of the Gameshark. Which one would be the best to get? Thanx alot.

• 4 years later...
Guest tcgman99

My old Action Replay died and I have to get a new one before Smackdown vs Raw comes out. I can only find Action Replay-MAX and new versions of the Gameshark. Which one would be the best to get? Thanx alot.

Guest tcgman99

I would say GameShark2 v 1.3. Sorry about last comment messed up. GameShark2 v 1.3 turns into after adding your own code turns into v 5. GameShark2 v 5 Is loaded with a bunch of codes and game saves.

If you need more memory on your memory card GameShark does a cool trick where you can zip files and make them not on a memory card but when you veiw your memory card its still there just zipped and takes the memory of the zipped file out. Just unzip the file to use the file again. and you can format your memory card delete files and add saves from the cheat device. The new GameShark has a new Enables PSP reader so you can manage everything to ps2 to psp see you memory GROW with GameShark. Buy it at

GameStop, Maby Walmart ANd Problably Target. You can add now ALOT MORE memory on you Memory card than ever! Its 20.00$ at gamestop. Dont look for at gamestop go to gamestop ask the man at the desk and he will lead you to Gameshark.

CopyRight 2009

* HAPPY CHEATING AND MEMORY REGAIN *