will increasing my RAM to 16 gb help with the low fps or "slow mo" issue

Mountainsmountains

Alright I have a laptop with:

- A Radeon 530 Series gpu with 2gb of VRAM

- An Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz

- 8 gb of RAM

According to systemrequiementslab.com, my specs met the minimum req. but even with the lowest settings my fps still drops and goes into this "slow mo" 

So since I can't upgrade the gpu, will upgrading my RAM to 16 gb, help? With the low fps?

9 hours ago, Mountainsmountains said:

Alright I have a laptop with:

- A Radeon 530 Series gpu with 2gb of VRAM

- An Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz

- 8 gb of RAM

According to systemrequiementslab.com, my specs met the minimum req. but even with the lowest settings my fps still drops and goes into this "slow mo" 

So since I can't upgrade the gpu, will upgrading my RAM to 16 gb, help? With the low fps?

Unortunately, no. That GPU is far below the minimum requirements and is a severe bottleneck both performance and VRAM wise and not suitable for proper gaming.

You can try to lower the resolution to the minimum possible and turn all the graphics settings down, but that's as much as you'll be able to get out of your system.

If your laptop happens to have a Thunderbolt port, a comptible external GPU may be an option, however. Those cost a lot, though, to the point where buying a proper new gaming PC or gaming laptop may even be cheaper.

"Unfortunately, no. That GPU is far below the minimum requirements and is a severe bottleneck both performance and VRAM wise and not suitable for proper gaming."

A shame, but thanks anyways