DOR Caw Tool/Hacking FAQ

Chillalex

Can you help me here. This is for CAW 2nd slot:

I'm trying to make a code for three gear parts for the CAW. I encrypted and tried to enter them into the AR, but all I get is Data Invalid. I did enter the encryped code correctly, but it didn't work. Here's the gear stuff I'm talking about:

Gear 2: Wig Front Curl (head-left side)

Gear 3: Wig Front Curl (head-right side)

Gear 4: Wig Netted Hair (head-back)

Can you provide me the codes for those.

Also, Is there codes for placement of the Gear items.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Chillalex:

I just downloaded your CAW tool again, and it seems to be incompatible with the laptop I am currently using. When I attempt to run the "RUNTHISFILE" program, all that shows up are these irritating "the page cannot be displayed" messages. What the hell is going on?! I tried to temporarily deactivate the laptop's security program, but to no avail. The CAW tool simply refuses to run on the laptop.

• 2 years later...

i know this part of the forum is a bit stale but if sum1 cud try puting a corner grapple like superplex as a normal standing move and tell me the result i wud try it myself but i dont wanna spend

• 5 years later...

safsafaf

Hey uhhh I know it's been ages since this was posted, but I'd really like the download CAW Tool v2 or something. The download link no longer works as geocities no longer exists.