Render wont update please help.

Emperor_Paws

hey everyone, so recently i've modded the renders of all superstars but 1 in specific refuses to get updated and that's the undertaker 91' i was trying to change it to big daddy v but for some reason it wont update anymore, so far it's the only render that refuses to get fixed. i tried reinstalling the render in ctt through all 10 attires, nothing's changed.

And before you ask yes i've done regenerating chunks in cct to every single render after i've finished importing it to each individual one.

I've actually read two different posts here on smacktalks but no one was able to help those poor guys, the help provided was vague and confusing to them, so i hope it's not confusing to me.

i have a pac editor, but i don't know how to inject renders in any other way other than through cct since it's the easiest tool for begginers.

i am currently making a backup copy of all my stuff in wwe 2k19 to reinject music into the game one at a time and hopefully fix other issues, so now that i am going to have a backup now maybe i can control it a bit better and do some stuff a bit more risky to try and solve this render issue aswell.

remember i'm new to this so any help you guys can give me needs to be as detailed as possible.......i know i'm asking for too much in regards to the 1 render issue but i hope i'm not being annoying.

16 hours ago, Emperor_Paws said:

ei pessoal, recentemente eu modifiquei os renders de todos os superstars, mas 1 em específico se recusa a ser atualizado e esse é o agente funerário 91 'Eu estava tentando mudá-lo para big daddy v, mas por algum motivo ele não atualizará mais, até agora a única renderização que se recusa a ser consertada. Tentei reinstalar o render em ctt em todos os 10 trajes, nada mudou.

E antes que você pergunte, sim, regenerando pedaços em cct para cada render após terminar de importá-los para cada um.

Na verdade, eu li dois posts diferentes aqui no smacktalks, mas ninguém foi capaz de ajudar aqueles pobres coitados, a ajuda fornecida foi vaga e confusa para eles, então espero que não seja confuso para mim.

Tenho um editor de pac, mas não sei como injetar renderizações de outra forma que não seja através do cct, pois é a ferramenta mais fácil para iniciantes.

No momento, estou fazendo uma cópia de backup de todas as minhas coisas no wwe 2k19 para reinjetar música no jogo, uma de cada vez e, com sorte, corrigir outros problemas, então agora que vou ter um backup talvez possa controlá-lo um pouco melhor e faça algumas coisas um pouco mais arriscadas para tentar resolver esse problema de renderização também.

lembre-se de que sou novo nisso, então qualquer ajuda que vocês possam me dar precisa ser o mais detalhada possível ... eu sei que estou pedindo demais em relação ao problema de 1 renderização, mas espero que Não estou sendo chato.

Look in the forum that has a topic about it.

• 9 months later...

*update*

I know this game is old but i found a weird workaround this problem.

i tinkered with all the renders and i found out the ones that don't update easily because cct doesnt delete the original ones are Dana Brooke, Sheamus, Jimmy Uso '14, Sasha Banks and Undertaker '91

The workaround is lets say you can't update your Sasha banks render, the solution might be in changing dana brooke or sheamus or jimmy uso 14 or undertaker '91, i found out that they are all interconnected and u don't even have to run chunk0arc just update another one of those troublemakers and your sasha banks render might return without you even touching it, try one at a time and see if it comes back.

On 8/14/2022 at 4:26 AM, Emperor_Paws said:

*update*

I know this game is old but i found a weird workaround this problem.

i tinkered with all the renders and i found out the ones that don't update easily because cct doesnt delete the original ones are Dana Brooke, Sheamus, Jimmy Uso '14, Sasha Banks and Undertaker '91

The workaround is lets say you can't update your Sasha banks render, the solution might be in changing dana brooke or sheamus or jimmy uso 14 or undertaker '91, i found out that they are all interconnected and u don't even have to run chunk0arc just update another one of those troublemakers and your sasha banks render might return without you even touching it, try one at a time and see if it comes back.

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't have this kind of problem in game anymore. I reinstalled CCT in a folder named : programs (where I put all the others like WrestleMINUS, HxD, Pac.Editor, and others), on the hard disk where steam is installed.

I do have the "mods" file in the WWE2k19 file. I just inject the renders via CCT, and then cut and paste the "win" folder from CCT > renders > menu into the WWE2k19 one. Agree to replace, finally delete the chunck.arc (I think it's better). And regenerate.

I do the same for all my GFX. I don't touch the .pac mods that stay in CCT. Also try to re-download the latest CCT update if the problem continues.

No change at all for me. Same problem and still see wrong renders.

i paste the "win" folder from  mods\CCT\renders\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\_ltag menu into the WWE2k19 (no pac files in other folders custom_typea and b cause don't exist this folders in the game dir)

11 hours ago, talon said:

No change at all for me. Same problem and still see wrong renders.

i paste the "win" folder from  mods\CCT\renders\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\_ltag menu into the WWE2k19 (no pac files in other folders custom_typea and b cause don't exist this folders in the game dir)

Try to see if you have in the menu folder an Itag_ file corresponding to the renders. You will then have to cut and paste it elsewhere, especially in the Vanilla files to be kept, or delete it, as they simply conflict.

Indeed, the Asset A and B folders are supposed to replace this Itag_ file. In fact it is simpler than it seems. Inject under CCT all the renders you want. Go to the CCT folder mods, and cut only the "win" file of renders to install them in the right place.
Go to pac > menu only, and paste here. Windows will ask you to replace (if there are already renders), otherwise let all renders be transferred. Now go again in CCT to delete the chunck and regenerate the chunck.

Edited by BlackBen83