Necromicon's Arenas | CAWs | Movesets - Road To WWE2k22

NecromicoN

TWITTER (for previews)

Back in 2018 I've started  a project to recreate the past with just the CAA mode. Without modding it's really hard to get even close to the good 'ol days. Visually, it all depends on the image quality, perspective and light/shadow-illusion to make it look not just painted on a tron.

Wrestlinggames.de/forums/2k19/creations/Graphics Thread

This thread right here is a reminder for old school fans to get all those images/logos/ideas and for sure created arenas currently uploaded, all before 2k shuts down its online services for good.

Furthermore, - and tho I'm still new to the entire CAW mode with its face template function - you'll see some of my CAWs currently uploaded or previews of alt. attires/gimmicks. All Superstars got their original moveset, entrance and winning scene...at least close to it. Older CAWs might get a reup in the future; same with the movesets.

Big thanks to all who already downloaded and liked my stuff!

cc tags: wwf, raw is war

WWF RAW '96

y5J6rYu.png

1BfWBuu.png

RAW is War '97

F5iKEjD.jpg

Superstars '96 // cc tags: wwf, superstars

isb9GHl.png

cc tags: wwf, wrestlemania

Wrestlemania XII

8i5XOcE.png

Wrestlemania IX

I55lo0b.jpg

Royal Rumble '96 // cc tags: wwf, royal rumble

YdzhhTF.jpg

Shotgun Saturday Night '97 // tags: wwf, shotgun saturday

UO9G18Y.jpg

cc tags: wwf, King, KOTR

2fskXuq.jpg

cc tags: wcw, saturday night

Saturday Night '93

4joS48z.jpg

Saturday Night '94

rydiuns.jpg

Saturday Night '96

pGugJrE.jpg

cc tags: wcw, monday nitro

Nitro '95 / '96

FfiT6Tl.jpg

Nitro '99

ZMAIXfm.png

cc tags: wcw, fall brawl

Fall Brawl '95

tkU2ABy.png

Fall Brawl '96

6kCFhZp.png

Fall Brawl '97

2XwsTTu.png

cc tags: wcw, halloween havoc

Halloween Havoc '96

xRO336Z.jpg

cc tags: wwf, ahmed johnson

9iPrWEo.png

cc tags: wwf, double j, jeff jarrett

rNLpUNm.jpg

cc tags: goldust, wwf

brWH0de.png

cc tags: tatanka, wwf

oTMWNQ5.png

cc tags: wwf, british bulldog

Aceaa0s.png

g9dxVwL.png

cc tags: shawn michaels, wwf

to25SFM.jpg

cc tags: steven regal, wcw

o4Maqzk.png

cc tags: cactus jack, mick foley, wcw

WcfpczT.png

cMXHPsz.png

cc tags: wcw, big van vader

LF519MK.png

cc tags: ron simmons, faarooq, wcw, wwf

we8gsww.png

SrqK5Co.png

wpO41Ka.png

moveset-tribute to Peja12's CAWs

cc tags: tag team's or superstar's name

PYAKTYT.png

rxgotKB.png

AwXwv6U.png

previews

The Boss

Qy88CrJ.png

Edited by NecromicoN
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

Thanks Matt and thanks B4G.TV for the positive words. I saw your tremendous projekts presented by youtuber BamBam's Universe  who commonly uses modded content.

You both/the team brought the entire recreations to life and up to an unbelievable high level of detail with the 3D modelling, coding and rearrangements. A dream come true for all vintage fans who mod their game. I'm pretty sure some of you, along with Judders (xbox360 days), inspired me back in 2018.

So, thanks a lot for your hard work! Hopefully there is more in the future with upcoming titles. We need to keep the past alive within these games.

• Thanks 2

Sadly enough, right when Judders ask me for some stuff last year,  I had to take a break due to c. events. Can't get in contact with him these days. Hopefully he's fine.

By the way, if you need some logos it would be a pleasure to help out; an example of how precise my work can be

original Nitro '99 ramp (parts taken from screenshots melted/shopped; superstar's were cut out)

imgur

original Nitro '99 stage metal logo (mash up from screenshots)

imgur

KOTR gate

imgur

KOTR lions (original)

imgur

Edited by NecromicoN

shoutout  to "Shinobi"

A reminder to grab his arenas to recreate more classics - these are possibly glitched but run stable (touching the size in CAA crashes the game)

tags: smacktalks, wwf, wcw, wrestlemania, survivor series, bash at the beach

WWF Monday Night Raw

kkSIS7o.jpg

Survivor Series

05qBWc5.png

Survivor Series '96

TpdGOFT.jpg

Wrestlemania XIII

xORihzY.png

Wrestlemania XII

wvqATP8.jpg

Wrestlemania XIV

niGMkzr.png

Bash at the Beach '96

CoeKOIx.png

NJPW (fictive)

FMh0qXu.png

Edited by NecromicoN

Damn I have to finish my mod version today. great job those textures are fire.

Mssg me on discord if you want to do a collab on a mod version of this. B4G.TV#6425

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

could you do a Survivor Series '95 arena? or where Could I find Arena textures so maybe I could do the arena? How did you get crowds behind the arena ramp for the WM 12 arena?

Edited by Wolfstrike28

For the crowded stage you need to go with Shinobi's arenas, downloadable in cc. tags for his are "bash at the beach, smacktalks, wwf, wrestlemania" you will notice by the preview. You can't pick any titantrons within due to a large curtain which covers the crowd, only one minitron works best (see WM12).

For the textures you then could take my Survivor Series '97  gate and design it for '95.  I didn't touch it yet. as you can see  in front of the main gate some truss was placed which also needs to be recreated and shaded to look decent. Might look terrible with the minitron. It's either a crowded stage or a decent looking gate. Will take on this one next month.

WCW Bash At The Beach '98 uploaded

WWEditZ.png

tags: wcw, bash at the beach, 1998

- for missing images due to bugs please visit the graphics thread

• Like 3
  • Woo 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good!

Im already on it, still busy with the Nitro stage. Please follow me on Twitter where you get previews and early infos about upcoming projects.

mRBo6gX.png

layout* possible to change the truss to the original tripod version later on; this caa comes with a new  stage-audience graphics concept. Final release this or next month at the latest.

Edited by NecromicoN
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, NecromicoN said:

Looks good!

Im already on it, still busy with the Nitro stage. Please follow me on Twitter where you get previews and early infos about upcoming projects.

mRBo6gX.png

layout* possible to change the truss to the original tripod version later on; this caa comes with a new  stage-audience graphics concept. Final release this or next month at the latest.

Wow! How did you do this??? That's beautiful. I downloaded your old school survivor series arena a few months ago and I noticed you had people in the crowds behind the stage! how did you do that?

Ty for your feedback. As mentioned above in  >> shoutout  to "Shinobi" <<, for animated/glitched audience on stage side you need to download shinobi's content first (like his Survivor Series 92 you've downloaded). I just replaced some logos e.g. for Survivor Series 96, Raw etc. Even Summerslam 94-97 or Royal Rumble is possible with this. For textures see Imgur links on graphics thread.

Graphics/layouts are done within photoshop tools like gimp or pixlr.  Original logos were found on net, zines or cut screenshots from digital  footage; all other textures are free stock, cut photographs and homemade vectors.

Edited by NecromicoN

6 hours ago, NecromicoN said:

Ty for your feedback. As mentioned above in  >> shoutout  to "Shinobi" <<, for animated/glitched audience on stage side you need to download shinobi's content first (like his Survivor Series 92 you've downloaded). I just replaced some logos e.g. for Survivor Series 96, Raw etc. Even Summerslam 94-97 or Royal Rumble is possible with this. For textures see Imgur links on graphics thread.

Graphics/layouts are done within photoshop tools like gimp or pixlr.  Original logos were found on net, zines or cut screenshots from digital  footage; all other textures are free stock, cut photographs and homemade vectors.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Fam :) I'll be on the look out for that Survivor Series 1995 arena

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...