Help! How/where do I add an entrance GFX for Singles/Tag Team to see in Create An Entrance menu without overriding existing?

CuddlyCorey

I'm almost sure it was cae_item.pac file. 

I open cae_item.pac and go to the 0000's and I can add a modded character's Slot ID for a single entrance. So, for example I have Evil Uno's showing up when I go into create an entrance and I see him in the menu. 

But, for Tag Teams, I just can't seem to get it to work. I thought it was the 0004 files, but it's not working. Is there a tutorial somewhere that I missed? 

7 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I'm almost sure it was cae_item.pac file. 

I open cae_item.pac and go to the 0000's and I can add a modded character's Slot ID for a single entrance. So, for example I have Evil Uno's showing up when I go into create an entrance and I see him in the menu. 

But, for Tag Teams, I just can't seem to get it to work. I thought it was the 0004 files, but it's not working. Is there a tutorial somewhere that I missed? 

Hi, 

All titantrons listings are managed in the 0000 file,whether for single or tag teams. Gfx for teams in the game use the tag_xxxx format by default which is differet from the ent_0XXX format used for solo entrances.

However you can assign an unused ID in the game, say 822 as a tag titantron ,add the ID to the cae file 0000, then assign it as the team gfx  in create entrance

Ahhh! Gotcha! 

I had this copied from another post: 
0000 is titantron
0001 is minitron
0002 is BGM
0003 is entrance (single)
0004 is tag
0005 is trio
002A is ramptrons
002B is aprontrons
002C is walltrons
002D is MITB entrances

I assumed that the 04 section was where I had to put the Tag Team Entrance video gfx, in order to see them in my menu. SO...All I have to do is add it to the titantron 0000, and I will see the ent gfx in my menu for singles and tag teams? OMG...so easy! Thanks! 

2 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Ahhh! Gotcha! 

I had this copied from another post: 
0000 is titantron
0001 is minitron
0002 is BGM
0003 is entrance (single)
0004 is tag
0005 is trio
002A is ramptrons
002B is aprontrons
002C is walltrons
002D is MITB entrances

I assumed that the 04 section was where I had to put the Tag Team Entrance video gfx, in order to see them in my menu. SO...All I have to do is add it to the titantron 0000, and I will see the ent gfx in my menu for singles and tag teams? OMG...so easy! Thanks! 

Correct. 0004 is for tag entrance motions ,not tag titantrons

• Thanks 1