Unable to add modded character to Universe Championship rankings...

CuddlyCorey

So, I added a new mod of Kazuchika Okada by "Dimma" https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/49dc2ac8a0a2f8860c101e125dcc6b85 

He works/looks great in-game! I have his pofos/movesets. I have his render(s). I have his music. All work great in the game. No issues. I even added his entrance(s) and effects and they work great. 

I added him over Sting '98 Slot 677 in CCT. I even removed Sting 98 commentary in-game. Again, all works fine. 

I go to my Universe mode, add him to my show (Raw) and he's in the show. I can see by going to the Superstars menu, and he is showing as a Raw superstar. 

However, when I go to edit the show, and edit divisions, I can't find him in any of the lists. I have the 3 main singles titles, WWE Championship, IC Championship, Tag Team, Women's Title and MITB. He isn't on either list. 

When I go to edit and look for him in all of the rankings, he's not there. I even checked the last column, the "other" page, where you can see a star not assigned to a title ranking, and that list is empty. 

So...did I do something wrong? Is it a glitch? Could it be Sting 98's slot id? 

HELP! LOL