Every Titantron in WWE2K19 is black screen, And the "titantron" folder in movies just disappeared overnight.

Sam345

Hey everybody,

i really hope someone can help me with this, i looked everywhere for help but nothing was found, so i downloaded some arena mods and installed the titantronFix and everything was fine, everything. But the titantrons never worked in the modded arenas so i thought it's just something arong with the mods.

And when i tried entrances in normal arenas, they were black too!! and also when i tried to create an entrance, the titantrons were empty!! so i went to check the "titantron" folder in 2k19/movies and it wasn't there!

Check the other folders in the same directory in case you have accidently moved it into another. If not, either you've mistakenly deleted it by yourself or the SSD/HDD you've installed the game on is dying and you'll have to replace it.

Restore the folder from your game backup which you've hopefully made before starting to mod, otherwise let Steam verify the game files and it should re-download the missing files (backup any modded files that aren't in the \mods\ folder beforehand as they will be overwritten as well).

18 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Check the other folders in the same directory in case you have accidently moved it into another. If not, either you've mistakenly deleted it by yourself or the SSD/HDD you've installed the game on is dying and you'll have to replace it.

Restore the folder from your game backup which you've hopefully made before starting to mod, otherwise let Steam verify the game files and it should re-download the missing files (backup any modded files that aren't in the \mods\ folder beforehand as they will be overwritten as well).

hey, 

thanks for the reply,

1- my computer is fairly new, only 9 months old and i'm pretty sure that i didn't delete it, and if i did, is there a way to get it back.

2- no, i have no backup cuz i didn't know i had to make one :)

3- Steam said everything is fine.

4- i checked the nearby files and mostly every other file to see if i accidently switched its place but no there wasn't any trace...

i've talked to another person here before, who helped me a lot and suggested i install the vanilla file, my computer is full so i thought about doing all suggestions before going ahead with vanilla, so if i install the vanilla titantron, how do i insert it in the game file? Just a normal copy paste?

On 10/17/2021 at 12:49 PM, Cave Waverider said:

hey man, any further help?

• 9 months later...
On 10/17/2021 at 1:49 PM, Sam345 said:

Hey everybody,

i really hope someone can help me with this, i looked everywhere for help but nothing was found, so i downloaded some arena mods and installed the titantronFix and everything was fine, everything. But the titantrons never worked in the modded arenas so i thought it's just something arong with the mods.

And when i tried entrances in normal arenas, they were black too!! and also when i tried to create an entrance, the titantrons were empty!! so i went to check the "titantron" folder in 2k19/movies and it wasn't there!

Hey man!

We're you able to fix it? I'm facing the same problem... Except, I have the titantron folder but the trons are still black

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 7:43 PM, tribalnoob said:

Hey man!

We're you able to fix it? I'm facing the same problem... Except, I have the titantron folder but the trons are still black

Hey, have you try or have you updated the assetconv_p30.pac in "mods" and "WWE2k19" folders? : https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/73726-assetconv_p30pac-file-update-7/

@Sam345 & @tribalnoob

Just to take stock, and see if you have at least done the same thing. Make a backup of your titantrons (video) and GFX folders (mov) installed if needed.

- 1 - re-installed the game if cleaning the files via Steam doesn't work.

- 2 - re-installed CCT (last update) and all the fixes like PerfectPlex, TitantronFix, etc...

- 3 - update files "CAE_item" and "assetconv" made by @BlindedByTheGrace on this forum : https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/73726-assetconv_p30pac-file-update-7/

- 4 - copy, if you have done it, your backup of the .video > titantrons files and pac > mov. (for all GFX)

don't forget after that to delete the chunck.arc, and regenerate the chunck, always for safety. CCT makes backups in its folder (where it is installed), you can delete some .bak and keep only the last one, because some of them can collide if they are different from an item for example.