Whats your preferred release schedule for future entries?

Pepsiguy2

So with WWE 2K22 being delayed until March, it kind of throws the future of the franchise releases up in the air. It seems like there's 3 options so far.

1) They continue as normal, and rush 23 for Fall 2022

2) They make the release of WWE now permanently in March to align with WrestleMania

3) They skip 23, and release 24 in Fall 2023 to return to regular schedule.

What would you prefer? 

• Like 1

An alternate #3. They should release every 2 years. They need to be more honest with how much time is needed to make an actual new and improved game.

The sales of 2k19 have been good for years. They don't need a new game every year, just cool dlc & updates.

• Like 3

I'd like to see them develop a completely new game after a bunch of years (new engine new everything) and in between do yearly Expansions with Roster Updates, Match Updates, etc.. and the likes for their latest game.

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

On 10/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, B4G.TV said:

An alternate #3. They should release every 2 years. They need to be more honest with how much time is needed to make an actual new and improved game.

The sales of 2k19 have been good for years. They don't need a new game every year, just cool dlc & updates.

I don't see WWE ever allowing that. They only got 21 canned because BG was able to take it's place

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

if it’s a possibility (which i honestly doubt) then a 2 year release schedule would be the best scenario with potential roster updates. 

however, if they have to return to their q4 release mark i hope they wait for fall 2023 and just let 2k22’s life cycle go on a few months longer than normal.  

• Like 1