New discovery for PS3 saves!

agb_tk

Today, while I was messing around with homebrew on my PS3 that I modded last year (HEN method), I discovered something huge for the modding scene. That discovery being the Apollo Save Tool. Using this, you can disable copy protection and even change the region of all WWE saves on PS3. I just made this account today to tell you all this, and if anybody feels like making a tool that can convert PS3 saves to 360 saves and vice versa in addition to changing region of said save, feel free to do so! It'll make the porting process for mods a whole lot easier.

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks for taking time to post this but Apollo tool is nothing new. It resigns save to your account. Before that copy protection was circumvented by using Unlocker that kim666 posted in the forum ages ago.

However converting PS3 to X360 saves and vice versa is something I've yet to see.

• KappaBrain 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, agb_tk said:

Today, while I was messing around with homebrew on my PS3 that I modded last year (HEN method), I discovered something huge for the modding scene. That discovery being the Apollo Save Tool. Using this, you can disable copy protection and even change the region of all WWE saves on PS3. I just made this account today to tell you all this, and if anybody feels like making a tool that can convert PS3 saves to 360 saves and vice versa in addition to changing region of said save, feel free to do so! It'll make the porting process for mods a whole lot easier.

probally can be use the wwe 13 save editor by pur3 which can convert ps3 caws to 360. so plus its impossble to convert ps3 to 360 saves