Question regarding Greg Hamilton, The Fink, JoJo sound files....Experienced modders

CuddlyCorey

So, I've got a crazy idea/question:

Can you have Jojo's sound files in the game for ONLY the Rumble match? Or, say The Fink or Hamilton?

Can you have different commentary on different shows? Like, Hamilton for WWE shows, Fink for AEW? 

Just wondering if it could be done. I know a lot of stuff would have to be done. Is it possible? 

4 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

So, I've got a crazy idea/question:

Can you have Jojo's sound files in the game for ONLY the Rumble match? Or, say The Fink or Hamilton?

Can you have different commentary on different shows? Like, Hamilton for WWE shows, Fink for AEW? 

Just wondering if it could be done. I know a lot of stuff would have to be done. Is it possible? 

Hi,

To answer your question

It is possible to have Jojo's sound files in the game for the Royal Rumble match. What needs o be done here is replace the Royal Rumble match announcement files in the ra_m.pck file with those of the announcer you want. 

You can't have commentary for different shows as the game is not coded that way .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

To answer your question

It is possible to have Jojo's sound files in the game for the Royal Rumble match. What needs o be done here is replace the Royal Rumble match announcement files in the ra_m.pck file with those of the announcer you want. 

You can't have commentary for different shows as the game is not coded that way .

So cool! Thanks for the response. I was thinking of having The Fink as the "ppv" guy...But, Royal Rumble will have to do! Thanks!