Male Womens Champion?

iNfAm0u5

I just had a match between Britt Baker and Hikaru Shida for the AEW Womens Championship and after I won it with Shida, I tried to make her defend the championship against someone else but I can't because the game identifies Shida as a male.  Is there a way that I can change her gender?

8 hours ago, iNfAm0u5 said:

I just had a match between Britt Baker and Hikaru Shida for the AEW Womens Championship and after I won it with Shida, I tried to make her defend the championship against someone else but I can't because the game identifies Shida as a male.  Is there a way that I can change her gender?

Hi,

You have to open the pofo file for the character in Data Editor, change the gender to FEMALE, save ,reinject back using CCT, then perform a save in the game.

Another way is, with the game running, open CCT, highlight and right click on the slot you installed HIkaru Shida, select QUICK ACTIONS -SET GENDER. Change here and perform a save in your game.

• Yes! 2