Adding Renders To CAWS Tutorial Video (WWE2K14 & Wrestling Legends)

denbigh7

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a tutorial video I made on how to add renders to CAWS within WWE2K14 or Wrestling Legends.

No doubt, this is old news and not a hard thing to do. But I've found that since this game is older, many of the tutorial videos don't exist anymore, or are outdated. My plan is to make more tutorials, sharing the limited things that I have learned, in hopes that it can help others. I try to keep things clear, concise, and straight forward enough that anyone can follow along. Hope this helps someone.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome video!  Can you do one for injecting Paint Tools??  I added the original nWo logo from WCW into Wrestling Legends but I want other people to know how to import paint tool logos the proper way.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 1:18 PM, XIII XHP said:

Awesome video!  Can you do one for injecting Paint Tools??  I added the original nWo logo from WCW into Wrestling Legends but I want other people to know how to import paint tool logos the proper way.

I've never done that, so I actually have no idea. Do you use the same mod tool as to inject renders?