How do I edit the initposition.pac?

nwofan4life

On 10/21/2021 at 10:41 PM, Blxckheart_GTS said:

Is this comment really necessary? I explained it on my twitter as to why I'll be disabling comments for now on. Because people don't need to run to my comment section to ask for help or complain about why their game won't work with the arena. If people need help, hmu on Twitter or Discord and i'll help the best I can.

And please tell me for the love of god that you didn't leave the comment on my CWC arena saying "Bro!!!! You did this awesome mod which by the way I used and replaced the base files easily, and you couldn't do it the same way with 2.0? Are you kidding me?!!!! :rolleyes: thanks for the "help" on discord but I not in an age when diabetes waits for no one so if I wasn't wanted in a group I was invited then I'll simply leave! But thanks anyway!"

A comment like that is seriously unnecessary dude. Comments like that are why my comments will be disabled for now on.

It is necessary because someone wrote "Install the arena port pack, don't be lazy" and I have proof so when I went to check to whom that was for I found out that the comments were disabled, So if it was to me let me clarify that it wasn't being lazy it was cause I'm cautious with my almost to 100gb f@#ton of content!! And yes I wrote ("Bro!!!! You did this awesome mod which by the way I used and replaced the base files easily, and you couldn't do it the same way with 2.0? Are you kidding me?!!!! :rolleyes: thanks for the "help" on discord but I not in an age when diabetes waits for no one so if I wasn't wanted in a group I was invited then I'll simply leave! But thanks anyway!") In a praising way for your awesome work on CWC and the reason I left in discord was because one of your members wrote for writing "I'm waiting" that no one will help me so I didn't wanted to waste time! And thank God I'm a Gen-Xer so I can solve my own problems and not this "Crystal Generation that gets so offended by a comment" 

But anyway I figured it all out by myself and let me help you there!
You forgot to mention [PAC EDITOR] to extract the .wpar file from the initposition.pac so I could type the numbers provided or else we wouldn't have come to this misunderstanding mess! I tried the base replacement for the CWC version which by the way you created as base version but the game freezes so I had no other choice to do the first version using Abhilashbmwabhi arenas.
Another thing in Universe Mode on the intro the Backlash logo shows up and even on scences where the 2 opponents start talking on their promos  (you're welcome) ;) 
I uploaded the video so credit where credit's due, And still praising your work ;)

Edited by CrimsonRed

On 10/17/2021 at 8:44 PM, CrimsonRed said:

One more thing by the way! I wonder why the comments on PWM.io got disabled . . . . . :huh:
futurama-sospecha.gif

because people like you who dont bother to do their research  or watch tutorials flood the comments crying about stuff

On 10/18/2021 at 4:44 AM, CrimsonRed said:

One more thing by the way! I wonder why the comments on PWM.io got disabled . . . . . :huh:
futurama-sospecha.gif

bit dickish dude don't be that guy

19 minutes ago, mattfick said:

because people like you who dont bother to do their research  or watch tutorials flood the comments crying about stuff

Nope! Not everybody knows that PAC Editor is used to extract to begin with! If you had mentioned the program in discord (You just mentioned extract the .WPAR without specifying wich program to use, neither was WrestleMinus) this crap wouldn't had happened in the first place! Thank godness that I search in Google and this topic 

explained it (barely) if it wasn't that I clicked on the picture of imgur https://imgur.com/PxOAAl2 and found PAC Editor showing the .WPAR file from initposition.pac I would never had figured it out how to extract and add the 8A 00 00 01 Numbers and inject it back to!
Next time be more specific "mr know it all" Gee! 🙄

Let me give you a hint!

FAQ

Q: How do I edit my initposition file?

A: 

STEP 1. extract the .WPAR file from pac/prop/propdata/initposition (Use PAC EDITOR to open the initposition.pac and extract the .WPAR) "(You're welcome!) ;)
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476j1uv7m707kwlcdeyv

STEP 2. open it in a hex editing program (HXD is preferred)

STEP 3. make your changes to INT2 INT3 AND INT4 DO NOT CHANGE INT1 AS IT IS THE ARENA ID

STEP 4. INJECT FILE back into initposition.pac (edited)

https://imgur.com/PxOAAl2

https://imgur.com/RGtq0GO

https://imgur.com/wtiOAZ1

*credit to mattfick for the write up*

Edited October 14 by Blxckheart_GTS

2 minutes ago, CrimsonRed said:

But forgot to mention which program to use  . . . . . 

there was a screenshot. showing step by step what to do. sorry thats t0o much for you to handle man

Edited by mattfick

1 hour ago, mattfick said:

there was a screenshot. showing step by step what to do. sorry thats t0o much for you to handle man

Ok! My CrimsonRed account has been in timeout due to my actions and I apologize! Well what's done is done and I got the nXt 2.0 working so I did handle it after all!
Lets move on because this works are for the community not only myself! Take care and have a nice day ;)  

2 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnum said:

I told you to drop the condescending attitude, when you're back in 24 hours hopefully you'll have a better attitude 

I was about to write to you that you're absolutely right and I was going to cool off but it was too late and got the punishment 24 hour ban! So I created another account to simply say I'm sorry and I apologize for my actions and this will never ever happen again! Thanks in advance and I'm moving on an forward! Have a good one! 

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

dude you're digging yourself a hole bro

I sure did! My apologies this won't happen again I promise! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 2:02 PM, DrJoeyMagnum said:

why would you make an alt account???

Just to apologize for all the comment and glad that account got banned.
I'm moving forward and this never ever going to happen again!
Thank you! Once again my apologies! 

Edited by CrimsonRed