Music system Explained

WCG847

So 2 months ago I released a mod that expands the list of music and adds new hidden stuff so today I’m going to show you how I did it. 

STEP 1: Go to Moves.pac and open it with pac editor

STEP 2: You will see list.pac and Stbl.pac for now we are focusing on list.pac. Double click on it and you will see 3 files named 000.bpe, 001.bpe and 002.bpe uncompress the files 

STEP 3: click on one of the files you want to edit with HxD 000 is movie 0001 is music and 0002 is entrance motions (EVT). We are focusing on music

STEP 4: you will see the wrestlers name with weird characters next to them. These weird characters are IDS for the music in hex. Let’s take original 12 for example. This is what you should see 00 00 *AB 00* the highlighted one  is the ID Now open your calculator and click HEX And type AB it’s 171 in decimal. Now go to BGM Folder for me it’s bgm004 open it with afs explorer and find 171. Now play it. You will realise that’s the id that corresponds to the listing (Original 12) 

STEP 5: Now we want to replace the id with something else go to whatever id you want to play in its place. Go back to The calculator and type the id 161 etc and click The hex bit and copy it. Now go back to HxD and Paste the new id in its place and you are done. 

*Part 2 will be coming soon. This bit will be about adding new listings to the menu*

• Like 1