CAE_item eqivalent for Create-a-show ?

El Guapo

Hi there,

CAE_Item file contains all the information about entrances, music, trons, etc - is there a similar one for Create-a-Show? I'd like to change the names of intro videos, match-up screens etc so that I don't have to go into each one to see what I've changed it to

Thanks!

On 10/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, El Guapo said:

Hi there,

CAE_Item file contains all the information about entrances, music, trons, etc - is there a similar one for Create-a-Show? I'd like to change the names of intro videos, match-up screens etc so that I don't have to go into each one to see what I've changed it to

Thanks!

There is no file for create a show It’s hardcoded 

Create-a-show has always confused me. I'm always looking around wondering why I can update an arena, play it and all the graphics are there. Backsplashes while loading, match cards, effects like the locator, replay transitions, etc. 

But, I go into create a show, and can't find any of it. Sometimes I can't even find the show logo. LOL

Is there a page/link/forum post that will show me where these files are, and how to edit them for create-a-show?