problem installing mods

P_a19u843

On 9/24/2021 at 3:23 AM, P_a19u843 said:

i have major issues with installing mods and when i tried it says that steam couldn't read the files (something like that)  

could somebody help me with those issues pls

Hello,

First of all do you have an official game? not cracked.
Secondly, what mod are you trying to install? And how do you do it?

On 10/2/2021 at 4:08 PM, P_a19u843 said:

It worked for a Triple H mod that i installed with the cct the only issue is just one glitch 

my issue is trying to install arenas 

Hi,

What is the glitch you have on Triple H? Did you install it on the HHH main or alternate attire?

What arena are you trying to set up? In general there is a step by step to follow. Containing the files to be modified, those to be copied directly into the main folder of 2k19, etc...

Edited by BlackBen83

i used the alternate attire for HHH but for some attires like the armageddon 1999 and others it looked like in the picture but the other alternate attires like summerslam 2002 and most of HHH 2003 were ok execpt the glitch in the feet 

6 hours ago, P_a19u843 said:

i used the alternate attire for HHH but for some attires like the armageddon 1999 and others it looked like in the picture but the other alternate attires like summerslam 2002 and most of HHH 2003 were ok execpt the glitch in the feet 

Personally, I don't edit mods in the creation mode. Even if the mods can be edited in the creation mode, I don't do it, I would be afraid of crashing some things in the game. Even a glitch :)

Have you tried installing the mod in place of the original attire? cut / paste the ch.pac modded from the Mods folder in WWE2k19 main folder, pac, ch, instead of the original HHH (Make a backup of the HHH original game ch.pac before that in another folder).

Chunck the def, and regenerate with CCT.

Edited by BlackBen83

5 hours ago, P_a19u843 said:

question do i need to use the data editor even for alternate attires ?

Yeah, this option is located in the moveset tab of the DataEditor.

And if I'm not mistaken, you have to install the "unlock the alternate attires" in the "mods" tab of CCT.

• 2 weeks later...

question is this an alt attire Triple H Trunks Debut | ProWrestlingMods.io

and are these a completely different mod or an attire ? Triple H (retro) 8 pack w/ 4D | ProWrestlingMods.io