Replacing the CH for Slot 399: Dummy

CyberOcelot

When I saw Slot 399 named as "Dummy", I assumed it would be the model with the red tights in Create A Moveset. 

For the fun of it, I changed the CH in that slot to Barry Horowitz. But, when I went to Create A Moveset and previewed a move, I see nothing was changed.

Before I revert to a backup, does anyone know which in-game model Slot 399: Dummy is? And also, is it possioble to change the ch of the dummy in Create A Moveset?

I think Dummy refers to it being a fake/reference slot, not 100% sure tho.

To replace the moveset characters, 192 is the Moveset Man and 194 is the Woman.

Here's a link to the WWE 2K19 Memory Sheet in case you need it for other replacements: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZyZU4-VKn_zuJEbZ09xvk8f2YogpSS_eAB5QiuN6jx4/edit#gid=0 

• Too Sweet 1

It's default name is set to "Moveset Guy" in the .pofo. It may be that the model you see in the create a moveset is a low polygon model with a different Attire Type than a regular wrestler.  Did you try to use the Barry Horrowitz in an actual match and did it show up there (you'd have to unlock him in his ,pofo first, of coruse)?

3 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

It's default name is set to "Moveset Guy" in the .pofo. It may be that the model you see in the create a moveset is a low polygon model with a different Attire Type than a regular wrestler.  Did you try to use the Barry Horrowitz in an actual match and did it show up there?

I haven't. I only changed the CH. So he's still not selectable in matches. 

I also realized I didn't fully think this one through. Since there's one in red tights and anthoer in black, they should be two different slots, no? 

I really just wanted to give myself a giggle, and make the moveset guy we all beat up on, to be Barry Horowitz. LOL! 

But yeah, makes sense these models would be very different from the norm to change. Didn't think of that.

• 4 months later...