AEW Console Game - All Confirmed Information

Smacktalks

This topic is to keep track of everything that has been announced for the upcoming AEW console game being developed by former WWE Games developer Yukes.

AEW Console Game

Tagline: "Believe the Unbelievable. Achieve the Unachievable. Expect the Unexpected."

Systems (Expected): PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
Developer: Yukes
Publisher: TBA
Release Date: TBA

AEW Console Game Roster

The following wrestlers are officially confirmed:

Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Darby Allin
Hikaru Shida
Kenny Omega
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Jungle Boy

AEW Console Game Arenas

The following arenas are officially confirmed:

AEW Dynamite

Official Trailers

Gameplay Sneak Peek

Jungle Boy Official Reveal + Gameplay

Topic last updated: 9th September, 2021

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wish they would get around to announcing and finishing the rest of the Aew roster. I'm only saying because elite gm had the roster release its 1st time in one shot with newer excepetions of the likes of Hook, Daniel Garcia, 2.0 and Bryan Danielson but how long does the console game take with it. There is that 1 day where I'm waiting for the acclaimed to be announced because i wanna see if Max Caster will be doing different rap work for his entrances as they really give me a liking for his mic skills. I like Anthony Bowens as well but Max Caster is the Acclaimed Glue that gives them success. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Um... the models have unrealistically large hands that completely negate the point of doing scans of the wrestlers' real bodies.  lol 

On 2/8/2022 at 4:45 AM, statik said:

Trying to decide if I like the art style or if it's a touch too cartoony for me. Looks smooth though.

Yeah, I'm right there with you and I'm confused on why they'd make the game look so beautiful and realistic when it comes to the arenas, backgrounds, and even the faces of the models look perfect.  And then you realize they've given the models giant gorilla hands like they're some kind of silly action figure for a kid to play with..............  WTF dude.  Who's going to actually enjoy that?  It's like "big head mode" except for hands, and seems like it's turned on permanently by default?  Man, I wanted there to be a good AEW game so bad.  Oh well.

cartoony

On 4/9/2022 at 8:17 PM, zyx said:

Um... the models have unrealistically large hands that completely negate the point of doing scans of the wrestlers' real bodies.  lol 

Yeah, I'm right there with you and I'm confused on why they'd make the game look so beautiful and realistic when it comes to the arenas, backgrounds, and even the faces of the models look perfect.  And then you realize they've given the models giant gorilla hands like they're some kind of silly action figure for a kid to play with..............  WTF dude.  Who's going to actually enjoy that?  It's like "big head mode" except for hands, and seems like it's turned on permanently by default?  Man, I wanted there to be a good AEW game so bad.  Oh well.

Bro they updated the Hands twice. In the last footage the Hands were no longer so big as there were in the first Trailer:

x7k77rhl.png

This was the Model from the 1st Trailer looks very cartoony and the Hands were fn big

okuoclnw.jpg

This was from the 2nd update the model looks still cartoony but a way more realistic only the hands looks still huge

qgvx8q6f.jpg

and this was the model from the latest update with a way smaller hands.

But yeah youre right the Arena ring,.. all looks great an real and then the models looks so cartoony. hopefully they change it. but looks 100x better than the 1st trailer

OMG LMFAO @ that first Jericho pic hahahaha.  I don't even remember seeing them THAT big!  Yikes! 

But anyway if they're making them smaller as they go, at least they're going in the right direction so perhaps there is hope.  We shall see!  But damn that Jericho pic hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 10:32 AM, wwe14 said:

https://twitter.com/WRESTLEZONEcom/status/1516962892242956289

Looks like Jeff Hardy is in the Game. Last Time it was said many Wrestlers dont make the cut cause they signed to late with AEW. However they get Jeff in fore some reason. Hes a Draw if they want to get casual wrestling gamers.

Game also confirmed to be named as Fight Forever

DLC

• KappaBrain 1