Forum Upgrade - New Features List + Report Any Problems Here

Smacktalks

On 9/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, Impaler said:

@Smacktalks hey man, I compiled some simple bugs for you :)

http://ipix.lt/images/9c63f9ea8a72dd6bb19d1c0ab3020a33.png

and here http://ipix.lt/images/48bf50a9d0eeeda37d4c1288680ed050.png

my resolution is 1366 px wide. Menu does not fit as it should.

I've fixed the majority of these issues but I can't find the triangle that displays above the drop down navigation so it's a little off cantered.

It's cool, however check your site in Chrome - you'll see that MORE menu does not seem to work.

Also why not try to remove the worthless WHITE padding from the sticky menu from top and bottom? The menu has a big height as is it, no need it to be this wide when its becomes a sticky. What you think? :)

18 hours ago, Impaler said:

It's cool, however check your site in Chrome - you'll see that MORE menu does not seem to work.

Also why not try to remove the worthless WHITE padding from the sticky menu from top and bottom? The menu has a big height as is it, no need it to be this wide when its becomes a sticky. What you think? :)

Can you share a full screenshot of the site displaying on your screen?

The more menu displays as normal for me in Chrome and Firefox so i'm unsure why it's not displaying for you.

20 minutes ago, Impaler said:

Seems like when you colored white text you overdid it and there's black text in locations where it shouldn't be, especially notification popup:

Indeeed. It's the same with the input text you type in after clicking the Wiki button on posts on the Dark Theme (black text on black input field).

• 1 month later...