SUPERSTAR THAT AREN'T ON THE LIST OF CCT

Redkingzzz

What can I do if the slot id isn't on cct?.... let's say i wanna download (Hiroshi Tanahashi) but the id slot isn't there ....is there any solution?  Would be really appreaciate if someone could help me with this prob it does make me confuse somehow

11 hours ago, Redkingzzz said:

What can I do if the slot id isn't on cct?.... let's say i wanna download (Hiroshi Tanahashi) but the id slot isn't there ....is there any solution?  Would be really appreaciate if someone could help me with this prob it does make me confuse somehow

You can install over any slot in CCT, the names in the list are only suggestions.

In fact, there's a section next to the original name called "Installed Name" where you can type in what mod you installed (so for example, if you installed Tanahashi over slot 900 (Wesley Blake in CCT), you can type in "Hiroshi Tanahashi" so that you know/can remember you put Tanahashi in slot 900.

Their name in-game is controlled by the .pofo file itself that you would assign to the slot, not what the slot in CCT says. So, when you insert Tanahashi's pofo into any slot you want, he will be called Tanahashi in game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1